Heating Glass Door Under Bench Beverage Fridge for Indoor & Outdoor
Designed to be used both indoor and outdoor, this beverage cooler is built with a stainless steel exterior and polished stainless interior for a clean look, it holds up to 169 cans, perfect for home and commercial bars everywhere.
The advanced front-venting system means don't have to worry about leaving additional space around the unit for built-in installation, while the type 304 commercial grade full stainless steel fits seamlessly into any bar decor.
- Long life, high quality, quiet running LG compressor that provides vibration free cooling.
- Italian brand CAREL temperature controller with automatic defrosting control mode, room high/low temperature alarm system, energy-saving management.
- State of the art fan - fan circulated air-cooling system. Cool air blows and distributes throughout the cabinet to ensure temperature uniformity in the entire cooler.
- Unique front-venting heat dispersion systems that allow each cooler to be built-in to cabinetry with minimal clearance.
- Chromed shelves, fully adjustable to meet storage needs.
- Heated LOW E-Glass to stop condensation in hot and humid areas.
- Gas charged tempered safety glass door with stainless steel frame and stainless steel handle.
- Solid construction with 304 commercial grade stainless steel exterior and polished stainless steel interior.
- Lock with a spare key to protect your stock.
HEATED GLASS FUNCTION:
Set LOW-E to L (Low), H (High) or OFF according to the humidity and condensation on the glass. Electrically glass doors are coated with a transparent conductive film on the glass. With the power on, the glass heats to prevent the formation of water droplets on the outer surface. The heated function starts and stops when the compressor operates.
INDOOR & OUTDOOR OPTIONS:
This fridge is designed to used indoor and outdoor, set the Condenser Fan (C-FAN) to L ( LOW fan speed and low noise) for INDOOR use; H (HIGH fan speed) for OUTDOOR use.
Notice: Glass surface temperature is around 80-93°F (27-34°C), it must be kept away from rain and weather.
Shop with Confidence
Our 1-Door Undercounter Beverage Cooler is the perfect blend of form and function for your trendy bar or your at-home wet bar. With our 100% satisfaction guarantee, you can buy our undercounter glass door refrigerators with confidence. Treat all your drinks like royalty with KingsBottle.
- Volume: 123 Litre
- Capacity: 96 bottles (350 ml) or 126 Cans (330 ml)
- Installation: Free Standing / Rear Venting
- Shelf Configuration: 2 Chromed Steel Shelves
- Adjustable Temperature Range: 1-8°C
- At Min/Max Room Temperatures: 0°C / 38°C
- Noise Level in Decibels: <40dB
- Cooling System: Compressor
- Temperature Control: Digital Thermostatic Control
- Circulating Fans: Low noise 12 volt
- Lighting type: Energy friendly LED (White)
- Door Type: Solid 304 high grade stainless steel
- Security Lock: Yes
- Rated Power Input: 140 Watts (Heated Glass OFF) 170Watts (Heated Glass ON)
- Rated Current: 1.20 A
- Refrigerant: R134A
- Energy Consumption: 0.83kw.h/24h (Heating Glass OFF), 1.29 kw.h/24h (Heating Glass ON)
- Unit Size: 598Wx545Dx820H mm
- Additional minimum space requirements for built-in applications: 20mm either side, 30mm on top, 60mm at the rear
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
what's the dimension?
Hello, here are the dimensions of this unit in mm: 598w x 545 D x 840H, have a good day.--From KingsBottle
Hi I have 2 questions. How many bottles of wine can fit in the unit and is it suitable for food storage? Many thanks
It can store around 100 bottles.
This fridge is designed for beer and beverage storage. The temperature range is 1 to 8 degrees. If you want to store wine, then you need to adjust the parameters setting values and change the temperature range up to 18 degrees. we will send you the instructions to make the changes.
Can we store bubbles and white wine ?
Yes, you can store bubbles and white wine. the temperature range is 1 to 8C degree, you can adjust and set your favourate temperature.
Share this Product
I like this fridge so far. This is already the second one i have purchased. It works perfectly, keeps the temperature, very quiet enough. I hope it will last. have a nice day and enjoy my beer time!
his fridge is great! It's so much better than I expected. I absolutely love this thing. It actually gets super-cold. The colored lights that come on when you open the door are awesome! The trays have a lip at the back so things don't fall off, and they slide out smoothly even with tons of cans on them. It has vents inside that circulate and freshen the air. This is the king of can coolers. would recommend to everyone.
Amazing very impressed
I really like this cooler. I wish it was easier to operate, however, as there seem to be some complicated settings. The instruction manual does not do a good job explaining all of the functions and goes off of the assumption it is for commercial use and you know the technical jargon. It seems to do a great job keeping temp is very cool looking and decent size. I do wish the racks were easier to space out and a bit more sturdy. Overall, however, this is a great product and I would buy again for sure.
We were shopping around for some time looking for a solid beverage cooler.
We looked at Jenn-Air, U-line, Sub-Zero, Viking and others but the build quality, polished stainless interior and overall finish of this product beat them all hands down. It holds temperature perfectly and has great internal temperature uniformity. It keeps drinks ice cold without the ice - no more frozen and broken bottles! It is very quiet I can barely hear the compressor when it is running. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who is serious about a beverage center.