Heating Glass 3-Door Under Bench Beverage Fridge, Indoor or Outdoor
The three-door under bench bar fridge looks fantastic. It is big enough to accommodate your space needs and the thirst of your guests or customers. The front-venting system makes this beverage refrigerator to be easy installed anywhere, although the height is set for under the counter applications, it can be used as a beautiful piece of free-standing furniture.
This bar fridge comes with heated LOW E-Glass to stop condensation in hot and humid areas, CAREL controller, LG compressor, thick 304# stainless exterior and polished interior, self-closing door, fully adjustable chromed shelves holds up to 260 cans... Has all it needs to be perfect.
- Long life, high quality, quiet running LG compressor that provides vibration free cooling.
- Italian brand CAREL temperature controller with automatic defrosting control mode, room high/low temperature alarm system, energy-saving management.
- State of the art fan - fan circulated air-cooling system. Cool air blows and distributes throughout the cabinet to ensure temperature uniformity in the entire cooler.
- Unique front-venting heat dispersion systems that allow each cooler to be built-in to cabinetry with minimal clearance.
- Chromed shelves, fully adjustable to meet storage needs.
- Heated LOW E-Glass to stop condensation in hot and humid areas.
- Gas charged tempered safety glass door with stainless steel frame and stainless steel handle.
- Solid construction with 304 commercial grade stainless steel exterior and polished stainless steel interior.
- Lock with a spare key to protect your stock.
KingsBottle under counter beverage coolers are the right choice for your bar. Order your cooler today and enjoy a 2-year warranty. Designed by professionals for professionals, it's time you treated all your drinks like royalty with KingsBottle.
Heated Glass Door:
Doors are gas-charged tempered safety glass coated with a transparent conductive film. Adjustable low-E heated glass feature ("Weak/Medium/Strong" settings) keep the front of your cooler fog-free.
The heated function starts and stops when the compressor operates.
Notice: Glass surface temperature is around 80-93°F (27-34°C), it must be kept away from rain and weather.
- Volume: 315 Litre
- Capacity: 190 bottles (350 ml) or 324 Cans (330 ml)
- Installation: Built in or free standing, Front Venting
- Shelf Configuration: 6 Chromed Steel Shelves
- Adjustable Temperature Range: 1-8°C
- At Min/Max Room Temperatures: 0°C / 38°C
- Noise Level in Decibels: <48dB
- Cooling System: Compressor
- Temperature Control: Digital Thermostatic Control
- Circulating Fans: Low noise 12 volt
- Lighting type: Energy friendly LED (White)
- Door Type: Glass Door with 304 SS Trim
- Security Lock: Yes
- Rated Power Input: 190 Watts (Heated Glass OFF) 270 Watts (Heated Glass ON)
- Rated Current: 1.80A
- Refrigerant: R134A
- Frequency: 60HZ
- Energy Consumption: 1.58kw.h/24h (Heated Glass OFF) 2.31 kw.h/24h (Heated Glass ON)
- Unit Size: 1335Wx545Dx860H mm
- Net Weight: 120kgs
- Additional minimum space requirements for built-in applications: Not required. But recommend 20mm either side, 10mm on top, 20mm at the rear
- Master Carton: 1480Wx690Dx1045H mm; Shipping Weight: 130kgs
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
is the LDE lights can turn off?
Good day, yes the light can turn on and of, there is a switch on the control board~
Is the compressor built into the unit or is it separate?
Yes, the compressor is built in the unit
How wide and deep and height is the fridge
Hi Darren, The unit size is 1335Wx545Dx860H mm, 1335mm width, 545mm depth, 860mm height. Thanks from Kingsbottle
Share this Product
The shelving system is ver poor, after taking off the cable ties from the shelves, they did not hold
Love it, very quiet and keep drinks perfect for a hot day.
Perfect size for the space we have under the bar and holds a lot of beer and water bottles and cans.
Love it. Looks great. Keeps beverages at constant temp. Runs quietly.
Very satisfied with the product and the transaction. kingsbottle is the best.