The three-door under bench bar fridge looks fantastic. It is big enough to accommodate your space needs and the thirst of your guests or customers. The front-venting system makes this beverage refrigerator to be easy installed anywhere, although the height is set for under the counter applications, it can be used as a beautiful piece of free-standing furniture.
This bar fridge comes with solid door, CAREL controller, LG compressor, thick 304# stainless exterior and polished interior, self-closing door, fully adjustable chromed shelves holds up to 260 cans... Has all it needs to be perfect.
- Long life, high quality, quiet running Embraco compressor that provides vibration free cooling.
- Italian brand CAREL temperature controller with automatic defrosting control mode, room high/low temperature alarm system, energy-saving management.
- State of the art fan - fan circulated air-cooling system. Cool air blows and distributes throughout the cabinet to ensure temperature uniformity in the entire cooler.
- Unique front-venting heat dispersion systems that allow each cooler to be built-in to cabinetry with minimal clearance.
- Chromed shelves, fully adjustable to meet storage needs.
- Solid construction with 304 commercial grade stainless steel exterior and polished stainless steel interior.
- Lock with a spare key to protect your stock.
KingsBottle under counter beverage coolers are the right choice for your bar. Order your cooler today and enjoy a 2-year warranty. Designed by professionals for professionals, it's time you treated all your drinks like royalty with KingsBottle.
- Volume: 315 Litre
- Capacity: 190 bottles (350 ml) or 324 Cans (330 ml)
- Installation: Built in or free standing, Front Venting
- Shelf Configuration: 6 Chromed Steel Shelves
- Adjustable Temperature Range: 1-8°C
- At Min/Max Room Temperatures: 0°C / 38°C
- Noise Level in Decibels: <48dB
- Cooling System: Compressor
- Temperature Control: Digital Thermostatic Control
- Circulating Fans: Low noise 12 volt
- Lighting type: Energy friendly LED (White)
- Door Type: Stainless Steel Solid Door
- Security Lock: Yes
- Rated Power Input: 190 Watts (Heated Glass OFF) 270 Watts (Heated Glass ON)
- Rated Current: 1.80A
- Refrigerant: R134A
- Frequency: 60HZ
- Energy Consumption: 1.58kw.h/24h
- Unit Size: 1335Wx545Dx860H mm
- Net Weight: 120kgs
- Additional minimum space requirements for built-in applications: Not required. But recommend 20mm either side, 10mm on top, 20mm at the rear
- Master Carton: 1480Wx690Dx1045H mm; Shipping Weight: 130kgs
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
DOES ANY ONE DOWN THERE ANSWER THE PHONES ? trying to place an order 602-918-3529 Kurt
Please you call 1300008111 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
No fuss order and quick delivery made for a very satisfactory experience. The drinks fridge is excellent quality too.
I think this is a high quality unit and it is keeping at the set temp of 3c in 35C+ Qld summer. Only thing is if the fan is in hi setting it is quite noisy. That’s the price to pay for cold beer!
The shelving system is ver poor, after taking off the cable ties from the shelves, they did not hold
I like this fridge so far. This is already the second one i have purchased. It works perfectly, keeps the temperature, very quiet enough. I hope it will last. have a nice day and enjoy my beer time!
I've been using it for more than a year now. Works really good. Quiet. Keep the temperature as indicated on the panel.