Total quality, design, and function ensure that this KingsBottle upright wine fridge refrigerator enables you to store your collection with total peace of mind at a highly accurate set temperature. You can also purchase a second unit and reverse the door hinged to the opposite side that will allow you to house wines at a different temperature, or simply to expand the quantity that you are able to cellar. We also make a fully matching bar fridge that can sit side-by-side with these units - see our model KB170BX Beverage Fridge
- Volume: 405 Litre
- Capacity: 164 bottles
- Installation: Built in or free standing, Front Venting
- Shelf Configuration: 15 Standard beech wood wine shelves on ball bearing rollers
- Adjustable Temperature Range: Upper zone 5-15°C; Bottom zone 7-18°C
- At Min/Max Room Temperatures: 0°C / 38°C
- Noise Level in Decibels: <40dB
- Cooling System: Compressor
- Temperature Control: Digital Thermostatic Control
- Circulating Fans: Low noise 12 volt
- Lighting type: Energy friendly LED (Blue)
- Door Type: Glass door with stainless steel frame.
- Security Lock: Yes
- Rated Power Input: 80 Watts
- Rated Current: 1.1 A
- Refrigerant: R600A
- Energy Consumption: 0.985Kw*h/D
- Net Weight: 141kgs
- Unit Size: 598Wx 685D x1825H mm (included 20mm stand feet)
- Additional minimum space requirements for built-in applications: Not required. But recommend 20mm either side, 10mm on top , 20mm at the rear
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Delivered within 2 days of payment. The fridge is high quality. Temperatures perfect - even in room at 28 degrees due to current heatwave. Dual zone keep red and white 8 degrees apart and the lighting colour choices are a great add on. Couldn’t be happier.
The people from Kingsbottle organised a wine fridge with a special door for me and delivered a great product. Many thanks Kingsbottle.
405L Upright Glass Door Wine Fridge Refrigerator KB405WGS
There is some slight slanting on The middle shelves.
Slats in drawers don’t line up with bottle necks makes wine look uneven on display it’s ok apart from that