Choose from our classic premium wine cellar rack series, ranging in size from 12 to 110 bottles. Available in black mahogany, black onyx, natural, rustic hardwood finishes.
The measurements of the fully assembled wine rack are:
- 3x3 configurations (12 Bottles): 12.81"W x 12.81"H | 325W x 325H mm
- 4x4 configurations (20 Bottles): 16.55"W x 16.55"H | 420W x 420H mm
- 5x5 configurations (30 Bottles): 20.29"W x 20.29"H | 515W x 515H mm
- 6x6 configurations (42 Bottles): 24.03"W x 24.03"H | 610W x 610H mm
- 7x7 configurations (56 Bottles): 27.78"W x 27.78"H | 705W x 705H mm
- 8x8 configurations (72 Bottles): 31.52"W x 31.52"H | 800W x 800H mm
- 9x9 configurations (90 Bottles): 35.26"W x 35.26"H | 895W x 895H mm
- 10x10 configurations (110 Bottles): 39.01"W x 39.01"H | 990W x 990H mm
Depth: 9.26" (235mm) for all classic wine racks
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Fast delivery, great service
This thing is a PITA to put together. Like, frustratingly so. The wood doesn't easily sit flush in the metal grid, which makes things an even bigger PITA when you try and put the second metal grid on. I wish I had paid for the pre-assembed unit, because it so wasn't worth the hassle to save $100.
I bought 8 of these. It took an average of 3 hours to build each one, but once I got the kids involved the process was sped up. The final product looks great and is fantastic value.
Looks fantastic and super value. Took a little bit to put it together but worth it for the finish.
I was looking for a nice wine rack to start my wine cellar in my basement and the KingsBottle 110 bottle timber wine rack was perfect! Great quality and easy to assemble. Also customer service very efficient.