Storage and drying of aged meat is a proven method to maximize product consistency and enhance flavor. This steak dry aging fridge cabinet KB50SA is one of our full-fledged professional refrigerators. Its precise electronic control system ensures precise temperature and humidity adjustments between 60-90%. You can get professional-grade perfect steak without additional expertise or effort. It has 1 shelf and 3 hangers, it should be able to hold 20kgs (45lbs) of meat (Max).
- Net capacity: 127Liters
- Single Zone Compressor steak dry age refrigerator
- Built-in/Free-standing installation
- Temperature range: 1°C-25℃
- Humidity Range:60%-85%
- Seamless stainless steel door frame with 2 layers Low-e glass
- 1 piece Stainless steel hanging rod with 3 pcs hangers
- 1 piece of stainless steel shelf
- 1 piece of stainless steel salt tray( Note: There is not salt block included in the fridge.)
- Touchpad controller with LED displayer
- UVC system
- SS AIRDUCT BOARD
- SS HUMIDIFIER COVER
- SS VENTILATION PLINTH
- White LED light
- Fan cooling system
- Water tank
- Rated Power Input:
- Rated Current:
- Refrigerant: R600a
- Body dimension: 595W x 570D x 820H mm
- Packing dimension: 660W x 655D x 865H mm
- Net weight: 44 kgs
- Gross weight: 47kgs
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Can you point me in the right direction to get advice on the recommended salt blocks for the unit with the correct size for the blocks?
What’s the ultraviolet system? What’s bulb life and what’s replacement cost of bulb
Thanks for the questions.
1. The ultraviolet system is used to kill the germ or bacterium inside the cabinet. It can only be turned on when the door is closed.
2. We would suggest the cutomer to replace the bulb once every year. And the bulb is easy to find in hardware store. Just look for “uv bulb 10v 3w“.
Hi I bought a steak ager and have an error code E5, where can I find documents on this fridge?
Thank you for your question. Error code E5 indicates that there is not enough water in the tank. We recommend that customers use distilled / purified water instead of tap water in the tank.
You can frefer to the user instructions in the section/tab USER INSTRUCTIONS on the product page.
Hi I bought a steak ager and have an error code 5, what does it mean?
Thank you for your question. Error 5 indicates that there is not enough water in the tank. We recommend that customers use distilled / purified water instead of tap water in the tank.
How much meat can it hold
Thanks for asking. Its capacity is 98L, it has 1 shelf and 3 hangers. It should be able to hold 20kgs (45lbs) of meat (Max).
After owning the dry ager for a 40 days i can say it a well built unit and a straight forward operarion and does what it needs to do.
Easy to deal the company and they can taylor for your need.
Recently bought dry aged fridges from Kings Bottle and was absolutely blown away with how the product looks and their after sale service was amazing. Will be happy to use again, cheers Kings Bottle
Delivered on time, easily installed and performs as promised
As expected great results
the delivery was delayed which meant the unit arrived the same day that my beef arrived. The fridge has been running between 8-14 degrees despite being set to run at 1 degree. The manual does not give sufficient troubleshooting to fix this.