This wine fridge and bar refrigerator combo is a set of two units. With 3 separate temperature zones, now you can store the Reds, Whites, Spirits, and any soft drinks at your preferred temperatures. Standalone or side by side, built-in or freestanding, they will give the appearance of one unit.
- Volume: 145*2 Litre
- Capacity: 161 Cans (330 ml) + 46 bottles of wine
- Installation: Built-in or freestanding, Front Venting
- Shelf Configuration: 4 Chromed Steel Shelves + 6 Beech Wooden Shelves
- Adjustable Temperature Range:
- Beer Side: 2-20°C
- Wine Side: Upper Zone 5-12°C; Lower Zone 12-20°C
- At Min/Max Room Temperatures: 0°C / 38°C
- Noise Level in Decibels: <42dB
Top brand Embraco Inverter Compressor;
Thicker foam helps save energy consumption and optimize cooling performance
Compensates for air humidity.
Effectively filters impurities in the air while keeping the air in the cabinet fresh
Simple and easy to operate;
Clear and accurate.
Aggressive light control
2 minutes door open alarm
Laminated steel plate, integrated molding;
Seamless S/S Door Frame
Thin door design
Wine friendly beech wooden shelves;
Cleverly spaced to fit regular and larger bottles.
- Rated Power Input: 220-240V / 50Hz
- Rated Current: 0.5A
- Power Input: 65W
- Power Lamp: 0.7W
- Refrigerant: R600A / 25g
- Unit Size: This is a set of two units. Each unit in this combo is 595Wx 578D x820H mm
- Included 15mm stand feet;
- adjustable height from 820 to 850mm.
- These front-venting fridges can be built into cabinetry. Should it be built into cabinetry, there should be an additional 20mm on either side, behind and on top of the unit. These extra spaces enable units to be placed in the position efficiently, accommodate the door when opened, and without the power cords being damaged.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.