Do you have a hard time choosing a wine or beverage fridge refrigerator? Well choose no more! This brilliant wine and beer fridge refrigerator combo is a set of two units. With 2 separate temperature zones, now you can store your Reds, Whites, Spirits, and any soft drinks at your preferred temperatures. Standalone or side by side, built-in or freestanding, they will give the appearance of one unit. The KB152BW2 combo unit is meant to be together, perfect for under-bench storage in your beautiful kitchen.Key Features
- The under-counter wine and beverage refrigerator has gas-charged, tempered safety glass reversible doors with stainless steel frames and handle.
- The glass is UV double-layer coated to protect from incandescent and fluorescent light.
- LG compressors are paired with state-of-the-art fan blades for even temperature distribution.
- Front-venting design allows the unit to be built-in with fewer space requirements.
- Carel temperature controller provides precise temperature settings, automatic defrosting, and energy-saving management.
- Secure locks protect the stock in your under counter wine and beverage refrigerator.
- Volume: 304 Litre
- Storage capacity : 160 Cans + 46 Wine Bottles
- Unit Size: 1200W x 600D x 860H mm (850mm height with alternative shorter stand feet included)
- Shipping Weight: 110 kgs
- Net Weight: 102 kgs
- Energy Consumption : 1.66Kw*h/24h
- Refrigerant: R600A
- Rated Power Input: 130 Watts
- Rated Current: 1.8 A
- Door Lock: Security Lock
- Door Type: Glass Door
- Lighting Type: Energy friendly LED (multi-color changeable)
- Circulating Fans: Low noise 12 volt
- Temperature Control: Digital Thermostatic Control
- Cooling System: Compressor
- Noise Level in Decibels : <41dB
- At Min/Max Room Temperatures : 0 - 38°C
- Adjustable Temperature Range :
- Zone-A 1-8°C;
- Zone-B 5-18°C
- Shelf Configuration: 4 Chromed Shelves + 6 wooden shelves
- Installation: Built-In / Freestanding
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
does this come in black please?
The body of the cabinet is black, the door is glass with stainless steel frame. We don’t have black doors, sorry
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Excellent product. Brilliant service
Ordered the Wine & Drink Fridges for our new bar. They look lovely together. Drinks are kept very cold. Happy with the purchase.
Excellent product and service to date
On delivery you could tell just from the packing it was a quality unit. Unpacking didn’t disappoint very solid doors and seals
Keeps beer colder than my old fridge and 2 zone wine fridge actually is 2 different temperatures unlike cheaper wine fridges I’ve had before
Highly recommend sure there are cheaper fridges but the quality is there to justify
Looks good. Beer is cold. Not too noisy. Prompt service