Do you have a hard time choosing a wine or beverage fridge refrigerator? Well choose no more! This brilliant wine and beer fridge refrigerator combo is a set of two units. With 2 separate temperature zones, now you can store your Reds, Whites, Spirits, and any soft drinks at your preferred temperatures. Standalone or side by side, built-in or freestanding, they will give the appearance of one unit. The KB152BW2 combo unit is meant to be together, perfect for under-bench storage in your beautiful kitchen.Key Features
- The under-counter wine and beverage refrigerator has gas-charged, tempered safety glass reversible doors with stainless steel frames and handle.
- The glass is UV double-layer coated to protect from incandescent and fluorescent light.
- LG compressors are paired with state-of-the-art fan blades for even temperature distribution.
- Front-venting design allows the unit to be built-in with fewer space requirements.
- Carel temperature controller provides precise temperature settings, automatic defrosting, and energy-saving management.
- Secure locks protect the stock in your under counter wine and beverage refrigerator.
- Volume: 304 Litre
- Storage capacity : 160 Cans + 46 Wine Bottles
- Unit Size: 1200W x 600D x 860H mm (850mm height with alternative shorter stand feet included)
- Shipping Weight: 110 kgs
- Net Weight: 102 kgs
- Energy Consumption : 1.66Kw*h/24h
- Refrigerant: R600A
- Rated Power Input: 130 Watts
- Rated Current: 1.8 A
- Door Lock: Security Lock
- Door Type: Glass Door
- Lighting Type: Energy friendly LED (multi-color changeable)
- Circulating Fans: Low noise 12 volt
- Temperature Control: Digital Thermostatic Control
- Cooling System: Compressor
- Noise Level in Decibels : <41dB
- At Min/Max Room Temperatures : 0 - 38°C
- Adjustable Temperature Range :
- Zone-A 1-8°C;
- Zone-B 5-18°C
- Shelf Configuration: 4 Chromed Shelves + 6 wooden shelves
- Installation: Built-In / Freestanding
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
does this come in black please?
The body of the cabinet is black, the door is glass with stainless steel frame. We don’t have black doors, sorry
The wine and beer combo is a serious bit of kit, you can tell it is very high quality. It comes extremely well packaged in its own mini pallet. It's quiet, the controls are easy and the dual temp works well, you can get the beer very cold! Fast delivery.
Explicit instructions regarding delivery wait time, and with friendly communication nearer the due date, all stops were pulled out to ensure delivery before we had to go away. Extremely pleased with layout, quality and function of fridge - a welcome addition to our drink storage needs! Always wanted one and certainly not disappointed!!
Easy order process, quick delivery and great product. Thanks
After a very unfortunate timing (due to floods) with the first delivery of the combo units, we were v well supported with another pair sent with great assistance. Thanks Meggie.
We purchased the wine and beverage combination with the dual zone wine fridge. We have been running the fridges fo rseveral weeks and have no problems at all with them - they have been whisper quiet in operation. During the heavy rains we have expereienced and the high humidity there has been some condensate on the beverage fridge door - however this is normal with the high humidity. Otherwise very happy with the fridges and the whole order process through KingsBottle.