The ultimate wine and beverage refrigerator upright combo with 2 temperature zones built to stand-alone or side by side, two refrigerators in one. Made with precision techniques that KingsBottle has been honing for the last decade, we are proud to introduce to you the 810 Litre Wine and Beverage Refrigerator Upright Combo. We know a properly stored bottle can mean everything to you whether wine, beer, spirit, or soft drinks. Let KingsBottle do what we do best - that is to treat your bottles like kings!
- Volume: 810 Litre
- Capacity: 166 bottles + 450 cans
- Installation: Built-in or freestanding, Front Venting
- Shelf Configuration: 8 Metal Shelves (beverage side); 3 Display + 10 Standard beech wood wine shelves on ball bearing rollers (wine side)
- Adjustable Temperature Range: 5-18°C for wine, 1-8°C for beverage
- At Min/Max Room Temperatures: 0°C / 38°C
- Noise Level in Decibels: <40dB
- Gas Charged Tempered Safety Glass Door with Stainless Steel Frame and Handle
- UV double layered coated glass to protect wine and soft drinks from both incandescent and fluorescent light sources
- Easy to remove racks/shelves to meet storage needs.
- Long life, high quality, quiet running compressor.
- Vibration-free cooling compressor.
- State of the art fan - Fan Circulated Air-Cooling System.
- Cool air blows and distributes throughout the cabinet to ensure temperature uniformity in the entire refrigerator.
- Load-bearing, strong and non-warping hardwood designer shelves
- Steel ball-bearing rollers to ensure effortless placement and extraction of bottles regardless of weight
- Locks with a spare key to protect your stock
- Unique front-vented heat dispersion systems that allow each cellar to be built into cabinets with minimal clearance
- Rated Power Input: 200 Watts
- Rated Current: 1.0 A
- Refrigerant: R134A
- Energy Consumption: 1.33Kw*h/24h
- Net Weight: 282kgs
- Unit Size: 1200Wx 685D x1825H mm (included 20mm stand feet)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Great customer service from the Kings Bottle team. I ordered this earlier and they were lovely enough to keep it for us until our new home was built. Bar fridge itself is great. i love that you can have two different temperatures for each side.
The Wine and Beer fridges are great (5 stars). The only negative is the delivery (hence 4 stars overall). After ordering and paying the money (including delivery) we were then told delivery is only to the front door. Delivery guys were very good…however, were only authorised to deliver the fridges to the front door. I then needed to get the fridges to up the stairs to my kitchen (townhouse - first floor). If I had of known at the time of ordering that delivery was only to the front door I wouldn’t have ordered them. Every other appliance or furniture I have ordered includes delivery to the place I needed (and many also include installation).
Excellent fridge - great for two temperatures, and red and white wine storage. Has rear enclosed to prevent anything getting in and nesting. When delivery company “lost” fridge in transit, company was excellent, kept chasing up, keeping in touch, helping fix missing freight issue.
Excellent fridge with multi temp storage for all drinks and wines and well priced too
From an initial phone call to Jack at KingsBottle who answered all of my queries to the online ordering, tracking/delivery updates, incredibly quick delivery and the product itself I cannot fault KingsBottle. The 750mm wide wine and beer combo fridge in black looks very smart in our kitchen. I wouldn’t hesitate in a recommending KingsBottle to anyone looking for a quality product with super efficient service. Thanks Jack.