Upright Wine & Beverage Refrigerator Combo | KB405BW2
The ultimate wine and beverage refrigerator upright combo with 2 temperature zones built to stand alone or side by side, two refrigerators in one. Made with precision techniques that KingsBottle has been honing for the last decade, we are proud to introduce to you the 810 Litre Wine and Beverage Refrigerator Upright Combo. We know a properly stored bottle can mean everything to you whether wine, beer, spirit, or soft drinks. Let KingsBottle do what we do best - that is to treat your bottles like kings!
- Volume: 810 Litre
- Capacity: 131 bottles + 450 cans
- Installation: Built in or free standing, Front Venting
- Shelf Configuration: 8 Chromed Metal Shelves (beverage side); 3 Display + 10 Standard beech wood wine shelves on ball bearing rollers (wine side)
- Adjustable Temperature Range: 5-18°C for wine, 1-8°C for beverage
- At Min/Max Room Temperatures: 0°C / 38°C
- Noise Level in Decibels: <40dB
- Gas Charged Tempered Safety Glass Door with Stainless Steel Frame and Handle
- UV double layered coated glass to protect wine and soft drinks from both incadescent and fluorescent light sources
- Easy to remove racks/shelves to meet storage needs.
- Long life, high quality, quiet running compressor.
- Vibration free cooling compressor.
- State of the art fan - Fan Circulated Air-Cooling System.
- Cool air blows and distributes throughout the cabinet to ensure the temperature uniformity in the entire refrigerator.
- CAREL temperature control system, Italian brand
- Load-bearing, strong and non-warping hard wood designer shelves
- Steel ball-bearing rollers to ensure effortless placement and extraction of bottles regardless of weight
- Locks with a spare key to protect your stock
- Unique front-vented heat dispersion systems that allow each cellar to be built into cabinets with minimal clearance
- Rated Power Input: 200 Watts
- Rated Current: 1.0 A
- Refrigerant: R134A
- Energy Consumption: 1.33Kw*h/24h
- Net Weight: 282kgs
- Unit Size: 1200Wx 685D x1825H mm (included 20mm stand feet)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Share this Product
I absolutely love. I am completely spoiled now and hate drinking beer from a can or even a bottle. Word to the wise. Go ahead and buy a cleaning kit as you will need it in a month or so.
Got my wine cooler .it was easy to set up. I will give it five stars it works great and I receive it quicker than expected
Very pleased with this wine cooler. Product is very attractive, got to set temperature very quickly and has maintained temp. Product is very quiet when running.
The product it self is great. The dual zone function on the wine cellar is nice for separating whites and reds. The combined look having them side by side makes our bar area look spectacular.
My only complaint was the shipping time. I paid for the expedited white glove which stated a timeline, but that timeline was not when you receive product, but when they ship it to a 3rd party. Took me an additional 2 weeks to get the products due to delivery schedules.
I got this to replace an old fridge (well not really that old). I am concerned a little (well maybe a little more than that) that it is built in China, but what isn't these days? Love the looks and the double doors and slide out trays. Much more functional and easier to get into than the old Vintec fridge.