Total quality, design, and function ensure that this KingsBottle upright wine fridge refrigerator enables you to store your collection with total peace of mind at a highly accurate set temperature. You can also purchase a second unit and reverse the door hinged to the opposite side that will allow you to house wines at a different temperature, or simply to expand the quantity that you are able to cellar. We also make a fully matching bar fridge that can sit side-by-side with these units - see our model KB170BX Beverage Fridge
- Volume: 405 Litre
- Capacity: 166 bottles (131 bottles, display shelves option)
- Installation: Built-in or freestanding, Front Venting
- Shelf Configuration: 3 Display + 10 Standard beech wood wine shelves on ball bearing rollers
- Adjustable Temperature Range: 5-18°C
- At Min/Max Room Temperatures: 0°C / 38°C
- Noise Level in Decibels: <40dB
- Cooling System: Embra Inverter Compressor
- Temperature Control: Digital Thermostatic Control
- Circulating Fans: Low noise 12 volt
- Lighting type: Energy friendly LED (Blue)
- Door Type: Glass door with stainless steel frame.
- Security Lock: Yes
- Rated Power Input: 80 Watts
- Rated Current: 1.1 A
- Refrigerant: R600
- Energy Consumption: 1.33Kw*h/24h
- Net Weight: 141kgs
- Unit Size: 598Wx 685D x1825H mm (included 20mm stand feet)
- Additional minimum space requirements for built-in applications: Not required. But recommend 20mm on either side, 10mm on top, 20mm at the rear
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Can you control humidity with this unit? 405L Glass Door Upright Wine Refrigerator | KB405WGS
HI，thanks for your asking, this model of the unit is not with a function of controllable humidity yet, but the inner-water vapor circulation design would keep the cabinet's relative humidity in a dynamic balance of 50%-80%. Thanks and hope our answer would help you.--From KingsBottle
Hi, Does the glass door have a UV block? Many Thanks Mark
Yes, its double-brown-glass design can provide an effective prevention of UV and keep your drinks well.--From KingsBottle
What is the maximum diameter of a bottle will fit between the sliding shelves ( I assume the same for all models) ?
It will fit all the following bottles:
Champagne: diameter 82.5mm, height 311mm
Typical Pinor Noir: diameter 80mm, height 302mm
Typical Riesling: diameter 70mm, height 330mm
Standard Bordeaux: diameter 70mm, height 286mm
Can the shelves take Bordeaux style bottles (width 2.75â) or the larger champagne (width 3.25â)
thank you for your question. The wooden shelves fit both standard 2.75” Bordeaux and large champagne 3.25”
thanks from Kingsbottle
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Delivered within 2 days of payment. The fridge is high quality. Temperatures perfect - even in room at 28 degrees due to current heatwave. Dual zone keep red and white 8 degrees apart and the lighting colour choices are a great add on. Couldn’t be happier.
The people from Kingsbottle organised a wine fridge with a special door for me and delivered a great product. Many thanks Kingsbottle.
405L Upright Glass Door Wine Fridge Refrigerator KB405WGS
There is some slight slanting on The middle shelves.
Slats in drawers don’t line up with bottle necks makes wine look uneven on display it’s ok apart from that