This wine fridge and bar refrigerator combo is a set of two units. With 3 separate temperature zones, now you can store the Reds, Whites, Spirits, and any soft drinks at your preferred temperatures. Standalone or side by side, built-in or freestanding, they will give the appearance of one unit.
- Volume: 145*2 Litre
- Capacity: 161 Cans (330 ml) + 46 bottles of wine
- Installation: Built-in or freestanding, Front Venting
- Shelf Configuration: 4 Chromed Steel Shelves + 6 Beech Wooden Shelves
- Adjustable Temperature Range:
- Beer Side: 2-20°C
- Wine Side: Upper Zone 5-12°C; Lower Zone 12-20°C
- At Min/Max Room Temperatures: 0°C / 38°C
- Noise Level in Decibels: <42dB
Top brand Embraco Inverter Compressor;
Thicker foam helps save energy consumption and optimize cooling performance
Compensates for air humidity.
Effectively filters impurities in the air while keeping the air in the cabinet fresh
Simple and easy to operate;
Clear and accurate.
Aggressive light control
2 minutes door open alarm
Laminated steel plate, integrated molding;
Seamless S/S Door Frame
Thin door design
Wine friendly beech wooden shelves;
Cleverly spaced to fit regular and larger bottles.
- Rated Power Input: 220-240V / 50Hz
- Rated Current: 0.5A
- Power Input: 65W
- Power Lamp: 0.7W
- Refrigerant: R600A / 25g
- Unit Size: This is a set of two units. Each unit in this combo is 595Wx 578D x820H mm
- Included 15mm stand feet;
- adjustable height from 820 to 850mm.
- These front-venting fridges can be built into cabinetry. Should it be built into cabinetry, there should be an additional 20mm on either side, behind and on top of the unit. These extra spaces enable units to be placed in the position efficiently, accommodate the door when opened, and without the power cords being damaged.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
A great product. Gets to temp quickly and holds it. I'm running the beer side at 2c and it is great. Top quality and looks great
Bryan I am sure your beer is tasting great at that temperature. CHEERS!
The Wine and Beer fridges are great (5 stars). The only negative is the delivery (hence 4 stars overall). After ordering and paying the money (including delivery) we were then told delivery is only to the front door. Delivery guys were very good…however, were only authorised to deliver the fridges to the front door. I then needed to get the fridges to up the stairs to my kitchen (townhouse - first floor). If I had of known at the time of ordering that delivery was only to the front door I wouldn’t have ordered them. Every other appliance or furniture I have ordered includes delivery to the place I needed (and many also include installation).
Ordered a wine fridge and a drinks fridge combo on a Sunday afternoon , had the fridges in less than 24 hours. Amazing job thanks
So impressed with the products; love the look of the two fridges and have had many compliments on them. As stylish and functional addition to our bar area. We bought these via pre-order and were pleasantly surprised when the expected ETA date was upheld, especially in todays current climate of product delays. Great communication and fast delivery.
After a very unfortunate timing (due to floods) with the first delivery of the combo units, we were v well supported with another pair sent with great assistance. Thanks Meggie.