Dual Zone Wine Fridge
This 44 bottle, dual-zone wine fridge is perfect for any amateur or professional wine collector. This unit can be added to a custom cabinet design, it is also beautiful enough to stand on its own. With this unit, you won't have to play favorites with your wines. This dual zone wine cooler KBUSF54D brings the necessary technology to store all your favorite wines. With our 100% satisfaction guarantee, you can't go wrong.Features
- High-quality, quiet-running, vibration-free compressor.
- Equipped with a high-end digital display controller accommodating two different serving temperatures, this dual zone wine fridge is to store both Reds and Whites at their ideal temperatures.
- Comes with a fan-circulated air-cooling and front-venting heat dispersion system that allows each under-counter wine cooler to be built-in with minimal clearance.
- Triple Glassdoor with two Low-E for less condensation and low energy consumptions.
- The full-extension pull-out hardwood shelves are warp-resistant, steel ball-bearing rollers ensure smooth and effortless placement and extraction of bottles regardless of weight.
- Volume: 154 Liter
- Storage capacity: 44 Bottles of Wine
- Installation: Built-In / Free Standing
- Shelf Configuration: 6 beech wood wine shelves
- Adjustable Temperature Range:
- Upper Zone 5-12°C ;
- Lower Zone 12-22°C
- At Min/Max Room Temperatures: 0-38°F
- Noise Level in Decibels: <39dB
- Voltage/Frequency: 220-240V/50HZ
- Rated Power Input: 90 Watts
- Rated Current: 0.5 A
- Refrigerant: R600A
- Unit Size: 595Wx600Dx861H (Including 16mm stand feet; download the dimensions)
- Net Weight: 55kgs
- Shipping Weight: 59kgs
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Our new wine fridge holds so much I will have to buy more. The shelves and runners are very good quality and work perfectly. It looks a quality product and has been holding temperature well. I would highly recomend it over more expemsive wine fridges.
Smashing wine fridge - we love it!
I purchased the 1800mm Upright Low-E Black Dual Zone Wine Fridge back in December 23 and couldn’t be happier. The black doors look great and the display draws top and bottom are perfect. The odd shaped bottles make it impossible to fill all slots on the shelves but this isn’t a criticism of the product. My only disappointment is that I didn’t buy two fridges, one for whites and one for reds. I still have wine sitting in boxes waiting for a new home. Time to pull the trigger and get another one to match.
John thank you for the feedback. Please let us know when you are ready to proceed with finding a home for the rest of your bottles. We do have a a dual zone unit that can accommodate whites and reds.
very happy so far with my new wine fridge. Clearly it is well insulated as it is not condensing water on the door like my other wine fridge. Very happy to date.
Our under counter dual zone wine fridge was listed as out of stock, so we knew there would be a delay. I found the team very helpful when I would check in on status (they didn’t always answer first time but they did always call me back) and then through the delivery process once it had become available.
The product itself looks great, is quiet and is doing the job. Agree that fat bottles in the white wine are an issue if you have them, but no issues with regular bottles (it’s under counter so space has to have a limit).
Thanks for your great service and support throughout!!