Do you have a hard time choosing a wine or beverage fridge refrigerator? Well choose no more! This brilliant wine and beer fridge refrigerator combo is a set of two units. With 3 separate temperature zones, now you can store your Reds, Whites, Spirits, and any soft drinks at your preferred temperatures. Standalone or side by side, built-in or freestanding, they will give the appearance of one unit. The KB50BW3 combo unit is meant to be together, perfect for under-bench storage in your beautiful kitchen.Key Features
- The under-counter wine and beverage refrigerator has gas-charged, tempered safety glass reversible doors with stainless steel frames and handle.
- The glass is UV double-layer coated to protect from incandescent and fluorescent light.
- LG compressors are paired with state-of-the-art fan blades for even temperature distribution.
- Front-venting design allows the unit to be built-in with fewer space requirements.
- Digital temperature controller provides precise temperature settings, automatic defrosting, and energy-saving management.
- Secure locks protect the stock in your under counter wine and beverage refrigerator.
- Volume: 304 Litre
- Storage capacity : 160 Cans + 44 Wine Bottles
- Unit Size : 1200W x 600D x 860H mm (850mm height with alternative shorter stand feet included)
- Shipping Weight: 110 kgs
- Net Weight: 102 kgs
- Energy Consumption : 1.66Kw*h/24h
- Refrigerant: R600A
- Rated Power Input: 130 Watts
- Rated Current: 1.8 A
- Door Lock: Security Lock
- Door Type: Glass Door
- Lighting Type: Energy friendly LED (Blue)
- Circulating Fans: Low noise 12 volt
- Temperature Control: Digital Thermostatic Control
- Cooling System: Compressor
- Noise Level in Decibels : <41dB
- At Min/Max Room Temperatures : 0 - 38°C
- Adjustable Temperature Range :
- Zone-A 1-18°C;
- Zone-B 1-15°C;
- Zone-C 5-18°C
- Shelf Configuration: 4 Chromed Shelves + 5 wooden shelves
- Installation: Built-In / Freestanding
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
SKU: KB50BW3. Hi, I just ordered this. Is this just normal power when plugged in? Don't need extra amp or anything?
Normal power, same as your home refrigerator.
Wine Fridge and Beer Refrigerator COMBO - Under Bench, is it saved energy? after 2 year warranty, how much does it cost for repairing if anything is damaged or failed?
Thank you for your questions. We understand your concerns.
The fridges are upgraded, we are using Embraco Inverter compressor in the unit, it's quiet and saves energy consumption by 40%.
We offers free 2-year warranty with covering all parts and labor if repair is required. We offer extended warranty with additional cost, you could find it on the product page.
After the warranty is expired, the repair cost will be $100 to 300 for control system and fans replacement, around $500 for compressor replacement or Freon leaking issue.
Thanks from Kingsbottle
Can they be installed on top of each other rather than side by side? Or would I need shelving between?
Can we use outdoors?
Thanks for contacting us.Outdoor refrigerators are designed to work normally in low or high-temperature environments and maintain a preset temperature, they can better deal with continuous temperature fluctuations caused by weather.These fridges are not suitable for outdoor use. If the ambient temperature exceeds its set working environment range of 32 to 100F, the refrigerator will not work normally, or the cooling performance will deteriorate.We do not recommend this, but if the specific place is shady and not exposed to direct sunlight, rain, you should be able to use this refrigerator. If the place is dusty, the condenser needs to be cleaned regularly.
A great product. Gets to temp quickly and holds it. I'm running the beer side at 2c and it is great. Top quality and looks great
Bryan I am sure your beer is tasting great at that temperature. CHEERS!
The Wine and Beer fridges are great (5 stars). The only negative is the delivery (hence 4 stars overall). After ordering and paying the money (including delivery) we were then told delivery is only to the front door. Delivery guys were very good…however, were only authorised to deliver the fridges to the front door. I then needed to get the fridges to up the stairs to my kitchen (townhouse - first floor). If I had of known at the time of ordering that delivery was only to the front door I wouldn’t have ordered them. Every other appliance or furniture I have ordered includes delivery to the place I needed (and many also include installation).
Ordered a wine fridge and a drinks fridge combo on a Sunday afternoon , had the fridges in less than 24 hours. Amazing job thanks
So impressed with the products; love the look of the two fridges and have had many compliments on them. As stylish and functional addition to our bar area. We bought these via pre-order and were pleasantly surprised when the expected ETA date was upheld, especially in todays current climate of product delays. Great communication and fast delivery.
After a very unfortunate timing (due to floods) with the first delivery of the combo units, we were v well supported with another pair sent with great assistance. Thanks Meggie.