152 Litre Under Bench Glass Door Wine Fridge
Our 152 Litre single zone under bench unit is fully loaded with a high quality Embraco INVERTER compressor, blue led lighting, state of the art fan, and holds 46 bottles of your precious wines. Luxurious and sleek with stainless steel, Built-in / Front-Venting perfect for your kitchen cabinetry, game room, or home bar. If you love to enjoy your favorite sips, these high-end wine fridges, coolers and refrigerators are just what you were looking for. They can be installed at your desired location and deliver the best cooling experience as per your needs. Order the KB50WX model under bench glass door wine fridge today from KingsBottle Australia.
- Volume: 152 Litre
- Capacity: 46 bottles of wine
- Installation: Built in or free standing, Front Venting
- Shelf Configuration: 6 Beech Wooden Shelves
- Adjustable Temperature Range: 5-18°C
- At Min/Max Room Temperatures: 0°C / 38°C
- Noise Level in Decibels: <42dB
- Cooling System: Compressor
- Temperature Control: Digital Thermostatic Control
- Circulating Fans: Low noise 12 volt
- Lighting type: Energy friendly LED (Blue)
- Door Type: Glass door with 304# stainless steel frame
- Security Lock: Yes
- Rated Power Input: 130 Watts
- Rated Current: 0.9 A
- Refrigerant: R600A
- Energy Consumption: 0.83Kw*h/24h
- Unit Size: 595Wx 600D x860H mm (included 20mm stand feet)
- Additional minimum space requirements for built-in applications: Not required. But recommend 20mm either side, 10mm on top , 20mm at the rear
- installation diagrams and user instruction
- Wine Bottle Storage | KB50W
- Single Zone Wine Fridge e-Catalog
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
I WANNA TO KNOW the unit size?
Yes, the unit size is below:595Wx 600D x860H mm (included 20mm stand feet). GOOD DAY.--From KingsBottle
how many wines can i place in?
Hi, the Capacity of this 152 Litre Under Bench Glass Door Wine Fridge | KB152WGS is 46 bottles of wine. Enjoy your wine at the best temp!--From KingsBottle
how much power it would cost per day? thanks
Hello, the Energy Consumption is 0.83Kw*h/24h, have a nice day.--From KingsBottle
Is the door hinge reversible?
hi Barney, Yes, the door hinge is reversible, you could use the spare hinges inside the cabinet to make the changes. Thanks from Kingsbottle Australia
temperature control -- is 7 the coldest/warmest?
The default temperature range is 5 to 18C. The coldest is 5c. if you want it to be colder, then we need to make change to the parameters.
Do sparkling wine & champagne bottles fit in this fridge?
yes, they fit in this fridge
Share this Product
Looks great and does the job :)
Received in good condition. Hooked it up and started working, after a day or two found the it a bit noisy but not enough to disturb me. If it gets noisier then I will have an issue. But so far so good. The temperature seems to be working in both top and bottom zones.
Beautiful, heavy duty unit. I'm very pleased as it looks great with the matching wine cooler I bought for my new bar/great room.
Overall it cooler works great and it's the high end finish that the wife wanted. The compressor is definitely loader than any other fridge/wine cooler we have had in the past. But I would recommend this cooler to anyone.
This cooler makes it easy to access your wine and find the bottles you want. I would recommend it.