308 Litre Glass Door Upright Dual Zone Wine Fridge
High quality digital control system enable you to turn the unit on and off, set the temperature, and operate the lighting system at the touch of a button.
Total quality, design, and function ensure that this KingsBottle dual zone wine fridge enables you to store your collection with total peace of mind at a highly accurate set temperature.
- Volume: 308 Litre
- Capacity: 98 bottles of wine
- Installation: Built in or free standing, Front Venting
- Shelf Configuration: 11 standard beech wood wine shelves on ball bearing rollers
- Adjustable Temperature Range: Upper Zone 5-15°C; Lower Zone 7-18°C
- At Min/Max Room Temperatures: 0°C / 38°C
- Noise Level in Decibels: <42dB
- Cooling System: Compressor
- Temperature Control: Digital Thermostatic Control
- Circulating Fans: Low noise 12 volt
- Lighting type: Energy friendly LED (Blue)
- Door Type: Glass door with 304# stainless steel frame
- Security Lock: Yes
- Rated Power Input: 80 Watts
- Rated Current: 0.5A
- Refrigerant: R600A
- Energy Consumption: 0.793 kWh/D (289 kWh/Year)
- Net Weight: 102kgs
- Unit Size: 598Wx 685D x1415H mm (included 20mm stand feet)
- Additional minimum space requirements for built-in applications: Not required. But recommend 20mm either side, 10mm on top , 20mm at the rear
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
How many bottles I can put in this 308 Litre Glass Door Upright Wine Fridge? THX
Hi, the Capacity of this fridge is 98 bottles of wine. Good day.--From KingsBottle
Does it have a lock? And I want to know the size(W,H,L), too.
Thank you for your asking, the unit comes with a built-in lock and 2 spare keys, and here are the dimensions of the fridge: 598Wx 685D x1415H mm (included 20mm stand feet).--From KingsBottle
Can you have the upper and lower zones set to same temperature? Say 12 or 13 degrees?
for dual zone wine fridge, you need to set the temperature at lower zone 2C higher than upper zone
Does this fridge run on a compressor? If so what type
Yes, it comes with an Embraco inverter compressor
Is it possible to get the 308L fridge with the door hinge on the left hand side?
Yes, we can change it for you. Please leave message on the NOTE on the order.
When will this model be back in stock?
I am sorry that this model is temporary out of stock and it will be back to stock in 2 months. Would you like to consider the taller one KB170DX which comes with upgraded Embraco Inverter compressor?
Jack from Kingsbottle
Can the internal lights be switched off or can you install a different colour light?
The internal lights can be turned on and off.
There is only the blue colour available.
Thanks from Kingsbottle
Can you set up the upper chamber tmperature to 13 degrees or more?
the temperature range is UPPER zone: 5 to 15C; LOWER zone: 7 to 18C.
You could set the upper chamber to 13 degrees or more, but the LOWER zone must be 2+ degree than the UPPER zone. For example, when you set the upper chamber to 14 degrees, the LOWER zone need to be 16 degree or above.
Thanks from Kingsbottle
Hi, is the humidity also managed within the fridge?
Thank you for the question.
There is not humidity control managed within the fridge, but the circulating fan helps. In a humid environment, air circulation is vital to keep humidity consistency and prevent bacterial growth.
will the racks hold some of the larger European bottles or sparkling whites
please refer to the link for more details of KB308D bottle storage. The shelves are compatible with most of the wine bottles including sparkling whites
Share this Product
Love our fridge and loved Deidy - great customer service.
Looks good, so far working good.
It's a great product.I love this product.
Was purchased as a gift so far great and kingsbottle is the great
I have only had the wine fridge for a month. It works perfectly, keeps the temperature, is very quiet and takes little room. I hope it will last.