Select your desired width and height, build your wine racks now.
Note that the wine rack height listed does not include the extra row of bottles which can be added along the top.
A full set of Neck Protector Clips are included. These simply attach to the wine rack, preventing the bottle from scratching. This modular wine rack can also be very easily connected to other wine racks with a set of connector clips.
- The dimensions of each hole are 95.5x95.5 mm, so it will fit most of the bottles, but unfortunately, it will not fit all bottles in the market. If your bottle is larger or wider, then it will likely not fit.
- Custom-built implies you may choose the dimensions of the rack. You cannot order racks of smaller dimensions (for example 1x1 configuration) and piece them together manually.
- 1x1 configuration means a wine rack of 1 bottle width and 1 bottle height. Some customers misunderstood this and purchased the 1x1 racks to build the wine racks themselves.
- If you would prefer a system with a larger storage capacity ( over 1000mm in height or width), or fit large bottles (hole dimensions 110x110mm), 2-bottle deep, please contact us for a tailored quote.
The unassembled wine rack may be difficult for some people to set up at home. If you're not a confident flat-pack builder, you may want to get the pre-assembled version that is available.
- Custom-Built Natural Finish Wine Racks | Pre-Assembled
- Custom-Built Black Onyx Finish Wine Racks | Pre-Assembled
- Custom-Built Mahogany Finish Wine Racks | Pre-Assembled
- Custom-Built Rustic Hardwood Finish Wine Racks | Pre-Assembled
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
I have a space under my stairs (a triangle) - 110cm wide and 85.5.cm high, what would you suggest?Thanks for your interest in our KingsBottle wine racks.We certainly can build a custom wine rack to these specifications for you. Please check the required space dimensions information, if you can take a picture of your space and send to us, that will be helpful as well.
Hello I am needing custom racks to fit a space of 1905mm height and 865mm wide, what would you suggest?
You could consider the custom-built wine racks as following:
8x9 configuration (800Wx895H) wine racks, 2 units;
18x Connector Clips to connect the above 2 wine rack systems
4x Wall Brackets
The final wine rack system will be 800mm width, 1845mm height, storage capacity 160 bottles
I have a space of 590mm wide & 370 high, can you please suggest the best number of rows etc I need to order.
Please check custom build wine racks.
5 bottle width (515mm) 3 bottle height (325mm) will fit your space.
Hi I have 2 only 8x8 win racks. I want to join them and add height and width. Converting to 10 wide and 18 high can you assist. So adding 2 wide and extra 2 rows high. It is to fit in an existing cupboard
You can consider custom built wine racks with 1x8 configuration (1 bottle width 8 bottle height), then connect them with 44x connector clips. (These clips, will provide an extra row or column of storage).
This will build a 10 bottles width 17 bottle height wine racks (990mm width, 1655 mm height)
Hi can you do 3bottles wide and 8 high?. Does it have to be fitted onto a wall or can it be free standing along side another cupboard? What would be the price be roughly?
Thank you for asking. On the product page, you can choose 3 Holes width, 8 Holes Height in the options, then you can find the price.
It can be free-standing
Hi there. Is it possible to configure as just 1 bottle in width but 20 or so high? We have a small space but tall space we were thinking of putting a wine rack into but it’s only 14.7 cm wide. Thanks
Thanks for reaching out to us.
You can consider 2 of 1x10 configuration units, and then combined them together with 6 Wine Rack Connector Clip (usually it needs only for, but for your case, I think 6 is better).
Because it is tall but with only one bottle wide, you need to have some Wall Brackets With Fixings to connect the wine rack to the adjacent wall, I will say 6 as well.
Thanks from Kingsbottle
Custom Built Wine Rack | Rustic (Hardwood) Finish | Un-Assembled
I purchased a 7x5 configuration and it fits absolutely perfectly in the space. It was easy to assemble and looks great. Very happy with
the wine rack is beautiful looking and very stable. however if I had not have a very clever handyman, i would not have been able to complete it myself. you really have to think it over and need somer power to finally complete it.
I ordered a 110 bottle timber and a sloped timber rack to install under my stairs. The racks were straightforward to assemble and look great. Very sturdy. I highly recommend this product.