405L Glass Door Upright Dual Zone Wine Fridge KB405DGS
Total quality, design, and function ensure that this KingsBottle upright wine fridge refrigerator enables you to store your collection with total peace of mind at a highly accurate set temperature. You can also purchase a second unit and reverse the door hinged to the opposite side that will allow you to house wines at a different temperature, or simply to expand the quantity that you are able to cellar. We also make a fully matching bar fridge that can sit side-by-side with these units - see our model
KB405BGS Beverage Fridge
- Volume: 405 Litre
- Capacity: 164 bottles
- Installation: Built in or free standing, Front Venting
- Shelf Configuration: 15 Standard beech wood wine shelves on ball bearing rollers
- Adjustable Temperature Range: Upper zone 5-15°C; Bottom zone 7-18°C
- At Min/Max Room Temperatures: 0°C / 38°C
- Noise Level in Decibels: <40dB
- Cooling System: Compressor
- Temperature Control: Digital Thermostatic Control
- Circulating Fans: Low noise 12 volt
- Lighting type: Energy friendly LED (Blue)
- Door Type: Glass door with stainless steel frame.
- Security Lock: Yes
- Rated Power Input: 200 Watts
- Rated Current: 1.60 A
- Refrigerant: R134A
- Energy Consumption: 1.33Kw*h/24h
- Net Weight: 141kgs
- Unit Size: 598Wx 685D x1825H mm (included 20mm stand feet)
- Additional minimum space requirements for built-in applications: Not required. But recommend 20mm either side, 10mm on top , 20mm at the rear
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Can you control humidity with this unit? 405L Glass Door Upright Wine Refrigerator | KB405WGS
HI，thanks for your asking, this model of the unit is not with a function of controllable humidity yet, but the inner-water vapor circulation design would keep the cabinet's relative humidity in a dynamic balance of 50%-80%. Thanks and hope our answer would help you.--From KingsBottle
Hi, Does the glass door have a UV block? Many Thanks Mark
Yes, its double-brown-glass design can provide an effective prevention of UV and keep your drinks well.--From KingsBottle
Share this Product
This is a great wine cooler that holds 164 bottles as described. Great quality and it looks beautiful in our home. Love that you are able to control the temp and the blue light inside is a nice feature when you turn it on.
This is a great wine cooler, easy set up and friendly control. Exterior looks excellent and can be loctaed at any place.
This wine cooler is really great. It has two zones - very easy to operate and very quiet. I would recommend this to anyone looking for an inexpensive compact wine cooler. Well worth the money.
Great value and attractive product.
Shipping was fast and packaging was good. The cooling system works well but there is a hum sound it makes at night. Not too loud but noticeable. Overall I like the product.Highly recommended