Total quality, design, and function ensure that this KingsBottle upright wine fridge refrigerator enables you to store your collection with total peace of mind at a highly accurate set temperature. You can also purchase a second unit with the door hinged on the opposite side that will allow you to house wines at a different temperature, or simply to expand the quantity that you are able to cellar. We also make a fully matching bar fridge that can sit side-by-side with these units - see our model KB170BX Beverage Fridge
This fridge is great because:
- Equipped with an Embraco Inverter compressor, meaning this KB170DX dual zone wine fridge is super quiet and reduces energy consumption by 40%!
- Optimized FULL-EXTENSION pull-out wood shelves with sturdy and wine-friendly beech.
- LIGHT ON/OFF, COLOR & BRIGHTNESS CONTROL:
You can turn the light on/off, and also change the light color to any from red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, or white. It also has color-changing lights so your fridge can spark with color!
- Volume: 405 Litre
- Capacity: 167 bottles (136 bottles, 3 display shelves option)
- Installation: Built-in or freestanding, Front Venting
- Shelf Configuration: 14 standard beech wood wine shelves on ball bearing rollers ( can convert to 3 display shelves + 9 standard shelves).
- Adjustable Temperature Range: Upper zone 5-15°C; Bottom zone 7-18°C
- At Min/Max Room Temperatures: 0°C / 38°C
- Noise Level in Decibels: <40dB
- Cooling System: Compressor
- Temperature Control: Digital Thermostatic Control
- Circulating Fans: Low noise 12 volt
- Lighting type: Energy friendly LED (Blue)
- Door Type: Glass door with stainless steel frame.
- Security Lock: Enabled
- Rated Power Input: 80 Watts
- Rated Current: 1.1 A
- Refrigerant: R600A
- Energy Consumption: 0.8Kw*h/D
- Net Weight: 141kgs
- Unit Size: 598Wx 685D x1825H mm (included 20mm stand feet)
- Additional minimum space requirements for built-in applications: Not required. But it's recommended 20mm on either side, 10mm on top, 20mm at the rear
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Can you control humidity with this unit? 405L Glass Door Upright Wine Refrigerator | KB405WGS
HI，thanks for your asking, this model of the unit is not with a function of controllable humidity yet, but the inner-water vapor circulation design would keep the cabinet's relative humidity in a dynamic balance of 50%-80%. Thanks and hope our answer would help you.--From KingsBottle
Hi, Does the glass door have a UV block? Many Thanks Mark
Yes, its double-brown-glass design can provide an effective prevention of UV and keep your drinks well.--From KingsBottle
Hi, is the door direction reversible (i.e., can I swap the hinge side at a later date)?
Yes, the door direction is reversible
Hi, Is the top section with it's temp range of 5-15 degrees suitable for storage of red wine..?
This dual zone wine fridge is designed for you to store wines at 2 temperatures. The adjustable temperature at the top section is 5 to 15C, it is good to store whites and reds.
The temperature for red wine storage is 12 to 18C, you could refer to the article Wine Storage and Wine Cooler Temperature for Every Type of Wine
Is the door black or stainless steel?
Sorry for late reply.
There are 2 kinds of door styles available, BLACK and STAINLESS STEEL. Please choose the right door style.
what is the delivery time of this unit KB405WGS
KB170DGS (KB405DGS) is out of stock now. KB405W single zone wine fridge is available, delivery time is around 10 days from the date of purchase.
When do you expect to new stock in as this is currently listed as Sold Out!
This SKu will be available on around June 27th.
The fridge is working just fine.
The wine racks are ok however they are not that easy to install.
One of the racks can’t be installed as screws into the wall are not correct.
I am yet to contact Kings as many other things at our new house being completed and take priority.
Overall good products
Please feel free to contact us once you geta chance.
I have aspired to owning a wine fridge for many years but was always put off by the high cost. I took the plunge with the Kingsbottle wine fridge after successfully installing one of their wine racks and finding that the fridge price was very reasonable. The fridge is very high quality and well constructed with beautiful timber shelves on draw sliders and it feels very substantial as its 130kg weight would suggest. It fitted my whole wine collection so my rack is looking very sparse now, but I know that my wine is now protected from the summer heat and it looks amazing.
Great fridge, arrived ahead of schedule. Really good communication from seller.
Very happy with the purchase.
Very happy with our purchase. The fridge is quiet, stylish and maintains a consistent dual zone temperature.
The wooden drawers look great and have a good sliding mechanism.
I love the wine cabinet, having stored my wine previously in an underground cellar I was concerned moving into a new house with a bar but no cellar, the wine cabinet I bought from Kings bottle holds 150 bottles at the perfect temperature and is extremely quiet. It’s also an attractive fridge do fits into the bar perfectly.