Under Bench Beer and Wine Fridge Combo KB28LR
Two temperature zone, fully adjustable all-in-one under counter beer and wine cooler, ideal for any bar, restaurant or home. Equipped with LG compressor, one of the quietest compressors on the market, this front-venting fridge combo unit can hold up to 28 bottles of wine and over 100 cans of beverages.
Dual zone temperature design equipped with the high-end digital display controller accommodates two different serving temperatures to store both Reds and Whites at their ideal temperatures.
- Charged tempered safety glass with two layers of UV protection.
- Quiet and durable LG compressor.
- Four strong, non-warping hardwood shelves and two chromed shelves included. Both shelves and racks are fully adjustable.
- Locks with a spare key to protect your stock.
- Front-vented heat dispersion systems, ideal for built-in installation.
- Blue Interior LEDs.
It is easy to see why this dual-zone double door beverage center, fully adjustable under the counter beer and wine cooler KB28LR is our best seller. Ideal for any bar, restaurant or home, our wine cooler and beverage center comfortably holds and perfectly chills all of your favorite wines, beers, spirits and fizzy drinks.
Whatever your beverage chilling needs might be, this brilliant unit can meet all of your needs with world-class features.
- Volume: 200 Litre
- Capacity: 100 Cans + 28 Wine Bottles
- Installation: Built in or free standing, Front Venting
- Shelf Configuration: 4 Wood Shelves, 2 Chromed Steel Shelves, Adjustable
- Adjustable Temperature Range: 1-18°C
- At Min/Max Room Temperatures: 0°C / 38°C
- Noise Level in Decibels: <42dB
- Rated Power Input: 200 Watts
- Rated Current: 3.0 A
- Refrigerant: R134A
- Energy Consumption: 1.23Kw*h/24h
- Net Weight: 82kgs
- Unit Size: 985W x590D x 860H mm (included 20mm stand feet)
- Additional minimum space requirements for built-in applications: Not required. But recommend 20mm either side, 10mm on top, 20mm at the rear
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
does this come in black please?
The body of the cabinet is black, the door is glass with stainless steel frame. We don’t have black doors, sorry
is this unit suitable for an alfresco area (outdoor undercover area?
If you are looking for an outdoor fridge, I believe KB56M will be a better choice, here is its information https://www.kingsbottle.com.au/products/2-door-full-stainless-under-bench-beverage-fridge-heating-glass-kb56ss?variant=36542582151 KB28LR is designed for indoor use, it is also okay if the alfresco area is undercover, but you might need to clean the condenser when it is dusty.
Hi, I live in Parramatta in a unit on the 21st floor, do you deliver to the unit? How long after placing an order could you expect delivery?
Hi Robert yes, we will deliver the unit. it will take around 7 days after you place the order thanks from Kingsbottle
Does the height of 860 include the 20mm feet ? So the unit is 840 plus the feet ?
Share this Product
I like the look and build quality of the fridge. The doors, shelves, and general build feel solid and work well. The 2 issues I have is that the front glass is fogging up, and the fridge seems to be on all the time, so perhaps the insulation properties are not as good as I had hoped. I am worried about the power usage.
We ordered this fridge online and the experience was very good. Delivered in a good time, some damage to the packaging, but because it has so much packing around it, the actual unit was not damaged. We now have this fridge in our butlers pantry, very happy with it. The motor is slightly noisy, have checked to ensure it is level, but certainly not as quiet as our inverter fridge in the kitchen. Cooling is consistent, it looks great and unit has a quality robust feel to it. Overall very happy.
I love this fridge, as does everyone who has seen it. The pricing on the website was a little misleading (GST exclusive but did not say so) and delivery took a long time so the service could have been better, but in the end it was worth it
I replaced all the appliances in a complete kitchen remodel, and everyone has said the favorite thing that I have done so far is the beer fridge. It looks awesome! With the counter depth fridge you don۪t have as much room for beverages, so having a separate beer and wine fridge right there is so convenient. 5 Stars!
Quiet cold and great looking unit!