152 Litre Under Bench Glass Door Beer Fridge
This beautiful beer fridge is front-vented and is a real space saver that can be built into cabinetry or placed under bench tops.
This model comes with Embraco INVERTER compressor, glass door and adjustable chromed steel shelves, it holds up to 98 bottles (or 200 cans) of beer or other beverages, perfect for your family or restaurant. Order the KB50BX model under bench glass door beer fridge today from KingsBottle Australia.
- Volume: 152 Litre
- Capacity: 98 bottles (350 ml) or 203 Cans (330 ml)
- Installation: Built in or free standing, Front Venting
- Shelf Configuration: 4 Chromed Steel Shelves
- Adjustable Temperature Range: 1-8°C
- At Min/Max Room Temperatures: 0°C / 38°C
- Noise Level in Decibels: <42dB
- Cooling System: Compressor
- Temperature Control: Digital Thermostatic Control
- Circulating Fans: Low noise 12 volt
- Lighting type: Energy friendly LED (Blue)
- Door Type: Glass door with 304# stainless steel frame
- Security Lock: Yes
- Rated Power Input: 130 Watts
- Rated Current: 0.9 A
- Refrigerant: R600A
- Energy Consumption: 0.83Kw*h/24h
- Unit Size: 595Wx 600D x860H mm
- Additional minimum space requirements for built-in applications: Not required. But recommend 20mm either side, 10mm on top , 20mm at the rear
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
the W,D,L in mm? thanks
Hi, here are the dimensions of this unit: 595Wx 600D x860H in mm. Thank you.--From KingsBottle
The temp range of it?
Hi, the adjustable temp of this unit is 1-8°C, the best temp for your beer! Enjoy your beer time!--From KingsBottle
How many beer can it store?
HI, it can store 160 cans of beer at most, cheers!--From KingsBottle
how long is the cord does it come with?
Hi, thanks for your question, the unit comes with a 3 meters cord, it is long enough to use in daily.--From KingsBottle
it is a built-in or a freestanding one?
Hi, this unit is a built-in front-venting design, and of course, it is also beautiful to be freestanding.--From KingsBottle
Hi there Am looking to replace my VINTEC V40BVC. Paid way too much and it has failed me for a 2nd time. I suspect the compressor has crapped itself (again!) As my kitchen was built to accommodate it, I need an undermount beer fridge that will within an 830mm high alcove. Would you have something suitable?
Thanks for reaching out to us, I am sorry to see that you had the bad experience in using the VINTEC fridge.
Please check our fridges here:
KingsBottle Heating Glass Door Under Bench Beverage Fridge KB55M , Unit Size: 598Wx545Dx820H mm
152 Litre Under Bench Glass Door Beer Fridge | KB50BX, Unit Size: 595Wx 600D x860H mm (included stand feet)
Share this Product
This is a great beer fridge. On of the quietest fridges I have had.
Extremely good combo of shelving for cans and bottles .
Extremely good value for money and prompt delivery.
Excellent product. Maintained temperature even when full. Would certainly recommend
I have ordered many of this type of refrigerator in the past. This is by far the best one at keeping drinks cold.
Very happy with this frige so far ! Let er sit for about 4 hours after shipment, plugged it in ,made sure it was level and bang cold drinks ever since!
Absolutely love it. Bought it to get extra beverages out of the refrigerator. Have it in the laundry room. Very quiet and keeps beverages at a cold temperature. Completely recommend it.