This upright 308 litre glass door bar fridge is perfect for your home or bar of restaurant, it holds up to 224 bottles (330 ml) or 484 Cans (350 ml) other beverages, ideal for indoor use whatever free standing or built-in purpose.
This refrigerator comes with Long life, high quality, quiet running LG compressor, state of the art fan circulated air distribution and cooling systems, Italian CAREL temperature controller.
- Volume: 308 Litre
- Capacity: 224 bottles (350 ml) or 484 Cans (330 ml)
- Installation: Built in or free standing, Front Venting
- Shelf Configuration: 5 Chromed Steel Shelves
- Adjustable Temperature Range: 1-8°C
- At Min/Max Room Temperatures: 0°C / 38°C
- Noise Level in Decibels: <42dB
- Cooling System: Compressor
- Temperature Control: Digital Thermostatic Control
- Circulating Fans: Low noise 12 volt
- Lighting type: Energy friendly LED (Blue)
- Door Type: Glass door with 304# stainless steel frame
- Security Lock: Yes
- Rated Power Input: 200 Watts
- Rated Current: 3.0 A
- Refrigerant: R134A
- Energy Consumption: 1.23Kw*h/24h
- Net Weight: 102kgs
- Unit Size: 598Wx 685D x1415H mm (included 20mm stand feet)
- Additional minimum space requirements for built-in applications: Not required. But recommend 20mm either side, 10mm on top , 20mm at the rear
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
WHAT\'S THE DIMENSION?
Hi, appreciate your question, the dimensions are below: 598Wx 685D x1415H mm (included 20mm stand feet)--From KingsBottle
Are the feet of this unit are adjustable? my kitchen floor is not flat.
Hi, thanks for your asking, the front feet are adjustable, you can adjust them to the right height. Hope my answer would help you.--From KingsBottle
Hi. Are the shelves fully adjustable? I note the 405L version says that it has fully adjustable shelves but there is no mention on the page for the 308L version. Many thanks
Sorry for late. Yes, the shelves are fully adjustable.
Thanks from Kingsbottle Australia
It says the feet are 20mm. Is that the lowest height and I can make it taller, or is that maximum height? Can I also remove the feet if the fridge will otherwise not fit? Thanks.
The stand feet is 20mm, you can make it taller.
We don't recommend removing the stand feet. If you want it to be shorter, please contact us. Or you can leave message in the note of the order, we can include some shorter feet (8mm) for you.
Is this a left or right hinged fridge?
The hinge is at the left, it is left hinged fridge, door will open from right to left.