The ultimate wine and beverage refrigerator upright combo with 2 temperature zones built to stand-alone or side by side, two refrigerators in one. Made with precision techniques that KingsBottle has been honing for the last decade, we are proud to introduce to you the 810 Litre Wine and Beverage Refrigerator Upright Combo. We know a properly stored bottle can mean everything to you whether wine, beer, spirit, or soft drinks. Let KingsBottle do what we do best - that is to treat your bottles like kings!
- Volume: 810 Litre
- Capacity: 131 bottles + 450 cans
- Installation: Built-in or freestanding, Front Venting
- Shelf Configuration: 8 Chromed Metal Shelves (beverage side); 3 Display + 10 Standard beech wood wine shelves on ball bearing rollers (wine side)
- Adjustable Temperature Range: 5-18°C for wine, 1-8°C for beverage
- At Min/Max Room Temperatures: 0°C / 38°C
- Noise Level in Decibels: <40dB
- Gas Charged Tempered Safety Glass Door with Stainless Steel Frame and Handle
- UV double layered coated glass to protect wine and soft drinks from both incandescent and fluorescent light sources
- Easy to remove racks/shelves to meet storage needs.
- Long life, high quality, quiet running compressor.
- Vibration-free cooling compressor.
- State of the art fan - Fan Circulated Air-Cooling System.
- Cool air blows and distributes throughout the cabinet to ensure the temperature uniformity in the entire refrigerator.
- CAREL temperature control system, the Italian brand
- Load-bearing, strong and non-warping hardwood designer shelves
- Steel ball-bearing rollers to ensure effortless placement and extraction of bottles regardless of weight
- Locks with a spare key to protect your stock
- Unique front-vented heat dispersion systems that allow each cellar to be built into cabinets with minimal clearance
- Rated Power Input: 200 Watts
- Rated Current: 1.0 A
- Refrigerant: R134A
- Energy Consumption: 1.33Kw*h/24h
- Net Weight: 282kgs
- Unit Size: 1200Wx 685D x1825H mm (included 20mm stand feet)
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Ordered the Wine & Drink Fridges for our new bar. They look lovely together. Drinks are kept very cold. Happy with the purchase.
Excellent product and service to date
On delivery you could tell just from the packing it was a quality unit. Unpacking didn’t disappoint very solid doors and seals
Keeps beer colder than my old fridge and 2 zone wine fridge actually is 2 different temperatures unlike cheaper wine fridges I’ve had before
Highly recommend sure there are cheaper fridges but the quality is there to justify
Looks good. Beer is cold. Not too noisy. Prompt service