The 750mm wide beer and wine fridge combo, by popular demand, has been added to the combo family. This under-the-bench fridge has two individual compartments, the temperature range on is adjustable from 2°C to 20°C for each zone. The LOW E glass helps prevent condensation. This unit comfortably holds and perfectly chills all of your favorite wines, beers, spirits, and fizzy drinks. It is ideal for any bar, restaurant or home.
- The charged tempered safety glass is coated with two layers of UV protection to keep your wine safe from both incandescent and fluorescent light sources. The LOW E glass helps prevent condensation.
- The attractive stainless steel glass door hardware on the beer and wine cooler is easy to clean and maintain.
- The quiet and durable vibration-free cooling compressor combines with our state-of-the-art fan to distribute cool air throughout the cabinet, ensuring temperature uniformity in the entire cooler.
- Includes 6 beech wood shelves, 2 glass shelves, 1 wire shelf, 1 wire basket. Both shelves and racks are easy to remove to tailor your wine cooler and beverage center storage needs.
- High-end digital display controllers.
- Locks with a spare key to protect your stock.
- Unique front-vented heat dispersion systems that allow each cellar to be built into cabinets with minimal clearance.
- Interior LEDs.
- Volume: 165L (5.83 Cu.ft)
- Capacity: 33 wine bottles + 77 cans
- Installation: Built-in or freestanding, Front Venting
- Shelf Configuration: 6 wood shelves, 3 glass shelves
- Adjustable Temperature Range: 2°C to 20°C for each zone
- At Min/Max Room Temperatures: 0-38°C
- Noise Level in Decibels: <42dB
- Security Lock
- Charcoal filter
- Rated Power Input: 120W
- Rated Current: 220-240V/50HZ (AU), 0.6A
- Refrigerant: R600A
- Energy Consumption: 570 kWh/Year (ISO23953-2)
- Net Weight: 60kg (132.3 lbs)
- Unit Size: 750W 860H 570D (615D mm if including the handle)
- Additional minimum space requirements for built-in applications: Not required. But recommend 20mm on either side, 10mm on top, 20mm at the rear
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Great customer service from the Kings Bottle team. I ordered this earlier and they were lovely enough to keep it for us until our new home was built. Bar fridge itself is great. i love that you can have two different temperatures for each side.
The Wine and Beer fridges are great (5 stars). The only negative is the delivery (hence 4 stars overall). After ordering and paying the money (including delivery) we were then told delivery is only to the front door. Delivery guys were very good…however, were only authorised to deliver the fridges to the front door. I then needed to get the fridges to up the stairs to my kitchen (townhouse - first floor). If I had of known at the time of ordering that delivery was only to the front door I wouldn’t have ordered them. Every other appliance or furniture I have ordered includes delivery to the place I needed (and many also include installation).
Excellent fridge - great for two temperatures, and red and white wine storage. Has rear enclosed to prevent anything getting in and nesting. When delivery company “lost” fridge in transit, company was excellent, kept chasing up, keeping in touch, helping fix missing freight issue.
Excellent fridge with multi temp storage for all drinks and wines and well priced too
From an initial phone call to Jack at KingsBottle who answered all of my queries to the online ordering, tracking/delivery updates, incredibly quick delivery and the product itself I cannot fault KingsBottle. The 750mm wide wine and beer combo fridge in black looks very smart in our kitchen. I wouldn’t hesitate in a recommending KingsBottle to anyone looking for a quality product with super efficient service. Thanks Jack.