This upright 265 litre glass door bar fridge is perfect for your home or bar of restaurant, it holds up to 389 Cans (330 ml) beverages, ideal for indoor use whatever free standing or built-in purpose.
This refrigerator comes with Long life, high quality, quiet running Embraco inverter compressor, state of the art fan circulated air distribution and cooling systems.
- Volume: 265 Litre
- Capacity: 389 Cans (330 ml)
- Installation: Built-in or freestanding, Front Venting
- Shelf Configuration: 5 Chromed Steel Shelves
- Adjustable Temperature Range: Beer Side: 2-20°C
- At Min/Max Room Temperatures: 0°C / 38°C
- Noise Level in Decibels: <41dB
Top brand Embraco Inverter Compressor;
Super quiet and reduces energy consumptions by 40%.
Increases the air circulation space around the compressor; Better cooling performance, less vibration, less noise.
Thicker foam helps save energy consumption and optimize cooling performance
Compensates for air humidity.
Effectively filters impurities in the air while keeping the air in the cabinet fresh
Reduce energy consumption;
Less condensation on the glass door.
Simple and easy to operate;
Clear and accurate.
Aggressive light control
2 minutes door open alarm
Laminated steel plate, integrated molding;
Seamless S/S Door Frame
Thin door design
- Rated Power Input: 220-240V / 50Hz
- Rated Current: 0.8A
- Power Input: 129W
- Power Lamp: 0.7W
- Refrigerant: R600A / 45g
- Unit Size: This is a set of two units. Each unit in this combo is 595W 700D 1200H mm (Included 15mm stand feet)
- These front-venting fridges can be built into cabinetry. Should it be built into cabinetry, there should be an additional 20mm on either side, behind and on top of the unit. These extra spaces enable units to be placed in the position efficiently, accommodate the door when opened, and without the power cords being damaged.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Not a problem from start to finish on a great product including cost
Awesome fridge finishes off my entertainment area.
This is a wonderful fridge that looks great in our kitchen as a stand alone Bar Fridge allowing more room in our other fridge for food and perishables.
Temperature is nice and cold at our preferred setting of 5 degrees.
Love the Fridge!
NB: this fridge is big and awkward to get inside your home, particularly if you have stairs at your entrance. It comes mounted on a self pallet and fortunately our driver saw our situation and assisted us....so we were lucky.
We are sure your cooler looks great. Also for next time we do have 'white glove delivery' available for stairy situations lol
Fridge does not an achieve lower set temperature range by 4 degree. Still trying to sort out this problem with supplier. Fridge plug noted as 3m although supplied with only 1.7m cord which is too short to easily plug into a cavity. Fridge spec & photos states chromed racks although supplied with black metal with an exposed raw timber edge?
I have had many different fridges over 5e years for our beverage fridge but finally I have found the perfect one! Keeps the drinks cold, even in humid QLD WEATHER, looks sensational and has plenty of room for party time. Just love the look of it too! So glad I found this one!