Total quality, design, and function ensure that this KingsBottle upright wine fridge refrigerator enables you to store your collection with total peace of mind at a highly accurate set temperature. You can also purchase a second unit with the door hinged on the opposite side that will allow you to house wines at a different temperature, or simply to expand the quantity that you are able to cellar. We also make a fully matching bar fridge that can sit side-by-side with these units - see our model KB170BX Beverage Fridge
This fridge is great because:
- Equipped with an Embraco Inverter compressor, meaning this KB170DX dual zone wine fridge is super quiet and reduces energy consumption by 40%!
- Optimized FULL-EXTENSION pull-out wood shelves with sturdy and wine-friendly beech.
- LIGHT ON/OFF, COLOR & BRIGHTNESS CONTROL:
You can turn the light on/off, and also change the light color to any from red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, or white. It also has color-changing lights so your fridge can spark with color!
- Volume: 405 Litre
- Capacity: 167 bottles (136 bottles, 3 display shelves option)
- Installation: Built-in or freestanding, Front Venting
- Shelf Configuration: 14 standard beech wood wine shelves on ball bearing rollers ( can convert to 3 display shelves + 9 standard shelves).
- Adjustable Temperature Range: Upper zone 5-15°C; Bottom zone 7-18°C
- At Min/Max Room Temperatures: 0°C / 38°C
- Noise Level in Decibels: <40dB
- Cooling System: Compressor
- Temperature Control: Digital Thermostatic Control
- Circulating Fans: Low noise 12 volt
- Lighting type: Energy friendly LED (Blue)
- Door Type: Glass door with stainless steel frame.
- Security Lock: Enabled
- Rated Power Input: 80 Watts
- Rated Current: 1.1 A
- Refrigerant: R600A
- Energy Consumption: 0.8Kw*h/D
- Net Weight: 141kgs
- Unit Size: 598Wx 685D x1825H mm (included 20mm stand feet)
- Additional minimum space requirements for built-in applications: Not required. But it's recommended 20mm on either side, 10mm on top, 20mm at the rear
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Can you control humidity with this unit? 405L Glass Door Upright Wine Refrigerator | KB405WGS
HI，thanks for your asking, this model of the unit is not with a function of controllable humidity yet, but the inner-water vapor circulation design would keep the cabinet's relative humidity in a dynamic balance of 50%-80%. Thanks and hope our answer would help you.--From KingsBottle
Hi, Does the glass door have a UV block? Many Thanks Mark
Yes, its double-brown-glass design can provide an effective prevention of UV and keep your drinks well.--From KingsBottle
Hi, is the door direction reversible (i.e., can I swap the hinge side at a later date)?
Yes, the door direction is reversible
Hi, Is the top section with it's temp range of 5-15 degrees suitable for storage of red wine..?
This dual zone wine fridge is designed for you to store wines at 2 temperatures. The adjustable temperature at the top section is 5 to 15C, it is good to store whites and reds.
The temperature for red wine storage is 12 to 18C, you could refer to the article Wine Storage and Wine Cooler Temperature for Every Type of Wine
Is the door black or stainless steel?
Sorry for late reply.
There are 2 kinds of door styles available, BLACK and STAINLESS STEEL. Please choose the right door style.
what is the delivery time of this unit KB405WGS
KB170DGS (KB405DGS) is out of stock now. KB405W single zone wine fridge is available, delivery time is around 10 days from the date of purchase.
When do you expect to new stock in as this is currently listed as Sold Out!
This SKu will be available on around June 27th.
Our new wine fridge holds so much I will have to buy more. The shelves and runners are very good quality and work perfectly. It looks a quality product and has been holding temperature well. I would highly recomend it over more expemsive wine fridges.
Smashing wine fridge - we love it!
I purchased the 1800mm Upright Low-E Black Dual Zone Wine Fridge back in December 23 and couldn’t be happier. The black doors look great and the display draws top and bottom are perfect. The odd shaped bottles make it impossible to fill all slots on the shelves but this isn’t a criticism of the product. My only disappointment is that I didn’t buy two fridges, one for whites and one for reds. I still have wine sitting in boxes waiting for a new home. Time to pull the trigger and get another one to match.
John thank you for the feedback. Please let us know when you are ready to proceed with finding a home for the rest of your bottles. We do have a a dual zone unit that can accommodate whites and reds.
very happy so far with my new wine fridge. Clearly it is well insulated as it is not condensing water on the door like my other wine fridge. Very happy to date.
Our under counter dual zone wine fridge was listed as out of stock, so we knew there would be a delay. I found the team very helpful when I would check in on status (they didn’t always answer first time but they did always call me back) and then through the delivery process once it had become available.
The product itself looks great, is quiet and is doing the job. Agree that fat bottles in the white wine are an issue if you have them, but no issues with regular bottles (it’s under counter so space has to have a limit).
Thanks for your great service and support throughout!!