Select your desired width and height, build your wine racks now.
Note that the wine rack height listed does not include the extra row of bottles which can be added along the top.
A full set of Neck Protector Clips are included. These simply attach to the wine rack, preventing the bottle from scratching. This modular wine rack can also be very easily connected to other wine racks with a set of connector clips.
- The dimensions of each hole are 95x95 mm, so it will fit most of the bottles, but unfortunately, it will not fit all bottles in the market. If your bottle is larger or wider, then it will likely not fit.
- Custom-built implies you may choose the dimensions of the rack. You cannot order racks of smaller dimensions (for example 1x1 configuration) and piece them together manually.
- 1x1 configuration means a wine rack of 1 bottle width and 1 bottle height. Some customers misunderstood this and purchased the 1x1 racks to build the wine racks themselves.
- If you would prefer a system with a larger storage capacity ( over 1000mm in height or width), please contact us for a tailored quote.
The unassembled wine rack may be difficult for some people to set up at home. We are happy to provide the Assembly Service as an optional service. Or, you could purchase the Pre-Assembled Wine Rack units:
- Custom-Built Natural Finish Wine Racks | Pre-Assembled
- Custom-Built Black Onyx Finish Wine Racks | Pre-Assembled
- Custom-Built Mahogany Finish Wine Racks | Pre-Assembled
- Custom-Built Rustic Hardwood Finish Wine Racks | Pre-Assembled
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Can you pull them apart and add them together as you see fit to create the shape you need? I have a space under the stairs which has 4 different angles forming a bit of a circle and varying heights.
Yes, all of our wine racks are made to order and we can have them made to any shape and size. Please email the dimensions (with a draw or picture will be better) to email@example.com
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Very happy with the rack itself, which is an add-on to one ordered previously. Unfortunately, one of the connector clips arrived broken. On the website, the connector clips look like they are made out of metal, but are in fact plastic. Perhaps that should be mentioned in the description.
This wine rack was super easy to assemble. I ordered the raw timber and stained it myself to match our kitchen and it looks amazing! Because I could customise the size I ordered it to fit perfectly into our cabinet, it created an expensive custom look for a very affordable price
Wine rack came unassembled with zero directions. It was extremely challenging to assemble it in large part to the size 9 rows by 10 rows. It is nice and sturdy which was good but it took us over an hour with 2 people working on it to put it together and it was tricky. I didn’t know it was coming I assembled I thought I had paid for assembled but it could have been due to Covid.
My original order to KingsBottle for a custom wine rack was an error on my part. Fortunately, I was contacted by KingsBottle and worked with them to resubmit my order so it made sense. Upon receipt of the package though, I found I did not have the correct parts to build what I had ordered. I contacted KingsBottle and received the necessary parts within a few days and can report I am completely satisfied with my purchase. It’s what I asked for and what I needed. Thank you for all the help along the way!
My 72 bottle (hard wood) wine rack was delivered today just 4 days after I ordered it. I ordered it on a Sunday and accidentally forgot to apply a Mother's Day discount I wanted to use. I emailed requesting this be applied to my order, and I received my refund immediately! I was super impressed at the fast response time.
The product was delivered to my door and was reasonably straightforward to put together (as long as you have a rubber mallet). Just be patient with assembling the very first row as this can be a little bit fiddly.
I am so impressed with this beautiful product that I am going to order another two racks today.