This free-standing model is rear-vented and only 50cm wide. With a small amount of additional space the unit can be built-in to cabinetry or placed under benchtops. See our guidelines for space requirements. This 110 litre wine fridge can be set to operate anywhere between 1-18 Celsius at the touch of a button.
Unlike its European rivals, this Australian designed unit has been engineered to handle high ambient temperatures of up to 38 Celsius. The easy to access controller just inside the door allows you to turn the unit on and off, adjust the temperature, and operate the light. The rugged lock enables full security of your contents (and the controller) from unauthorised access.
- Volume: 110 Litre
- Capacity: 28 bottles
- Installation: Free Standing / Rear Venting
- Shelf Configuration: 4 Wooden Shelves
- Adjustable Temperature Range: 1-18°C
- At Min/Max Room Temperatures: 0°C / 38°C
- Noise Level in Decibels: <42dB
- Cooling System: Compressor
- Temperature Control: Digital Thermostatic Control
- Circulating Fans: Low noise 12 volt
- Lighting type: Energy friendly LED (White)
- Door Type: glass door
- Security Lock: Yes
- Rated Power Input: 115 Watts
- Rated Current: 1.0 A
- Refrigerant: R134A
- Energy Consumption: 0.78Kw*h/24h
- Unit Size: 495Wx 595D x852H mm
- Additional minimum space requirements for built-in applications: 20mm either side, 30mm on top, 60mm at the rear
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.