This sleek heavy-duty stainless steel fronted KingsBottle upright beverage refrigerator is large enough for the whole family. This model KB170BX has been upgraded to Embraco Inverter Compressor, which super quiet and reduces energy consumptions by 40%.
The unit has ultra-fast cool down times worthy of full commercial units, yet operates quietly due to the implementation of a 12-volt fan system. All of the shelves are fully adjustable to enable you to maximize the space when chilling items of varying sizes. The heavy-duty chromed steel racking is rated to handle a whopping 26 kilograms per shelf. Simple electronic controls located inside the door enable you to turn the unit on and off, set the temperature, and operate the light at the touch of a button. The rugged lock enables you to secure your content with total peace of mind. A front ventilation system allows this refrigerator unit to be built into tight-fitting spaces.
Total quality, design, and function ensure that this generous sized KingsBottle beverage refrigerator unit remains one of our best sellers. You may also be interested in our matching wine fridge (model KB170DX)that can be placed side-by-side and enables you to store 160+ bottles of wine on dedicated fixed hardwood sliding racks.
- Volume: 405 Litre
- Capacity: 336 bottles (350 ml) or 625 Cans (330 ml)
- Installation: Built-in or freestanding, Front Venting
- Shelf Configuration: 8 Chromed Steel Shelves
- Adjustable Temperature Range: 1-8°C
- At Min/Max Room Temperatures: 0°C / 38°C
- Noise Level in Decibels: <42dB
- Cooling System: Compressor
- Temperature Control: Digital Thermostatic Control
- Circulating Fans: Low noise 12 volt
- Lighting type: Energy friendly LED (Blue)
- Door Type: Glass door with 304# stainless steel frame
- Security Lock: Yes
- Rated Power Input: 80 Watts
- Rated Current: 1.1 A
- Refrigerant: R600a
- Energy Consumption: 0.8Kw*h/24h
- Net Weight: 141kgs
- Unit Size: 598Wx 685D x1825H mm (included 20mm stand feet)
- Additional minimum space requirements for built-in applications: Not required. But recommend 20mm either side, 10mm on top, 20mm at the rear
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Is it suitable to set in the living room? How noisy would it be?
Hi, the working noise of the fridge is below 42db, just as quiet as the dishwasher. Hope my answer can help you.--From KingsBottle
What's KB405BGS the dimensions in MM?
Thank you for asking, the dimensions are:
Height: 1825mm (included 20mm stand feet)
Hi there, Are the feet adjustable to fit this fridge into a cavity that is 1800 high?? Do you have a model that is please? The cavity I have to work with is 650 wide 700 deep 1800 high
the cabinet of KB405B is 179cm high plus 2.5cm stand feet, if the Cavity is only 180cm, the only way is to remove the stand feet.
another option is our KB308BGS https://www.kingsbottle.com.au/collections/beverage-fridges/products/308-litre-glass-door-upright-fridge?variant=30181291982892
Does the glass door prevent condensation
The door has two layers of glass, and there is heating tube inside the cabinet front body around the door, this could only reduce the condensation but could not prevent condensation.
Thanks from Kingsbottle Australia