Dual Zone Wine Fridge
This 44 bottle, dual-zone wine fridge is perfect for any amateur or professional wine collector. This unit can be added to a custom cabinet design, it is also beautiful enough to stand on its own. With this unit, you won't have to play favorites with your wines. This dual zone wine cooler KBUSF54D brings the necessary technology to store all your favorite wines. With our 100% satisfaction guarantee, you can't go wrong.Features
- High-quality, quiet-running, vibration-free compressor.
- Equipped with a high-end digital display controller accommodating two different serving temperatures, this dual zone wine fridge is to store both Reds and Whites at their ideal temperatures.
- Comes with a fan-circulated air-cooling and front-venting heat dispersion system that allows each under-counter wine cooler to be built-in with minimal clearance.
- Triple Glassdoor with two Low-E for less condensation and low energy consumptions.
- The full-extension pull-out hardwood shelves are warp-resistant, steel ball-bearing rollers ensure smooth and effortless placement and extraction of bottles regardless of weight.
- Volume: 154 Liter
- Storage capacity: 44 Bottles of Wine
- Installation: Built-In / Free Standing
- Shelf Configuration: 6 beech wood wine shelves
- Adjustable Temperature Range:
- Upper Zone 5-12°C ;
- Lower Zone 12-22°C
- At Min/Max Room Temperatures: 0-38°F
- Noise Level in Decibels: <39dB
- Voltage/Frequency: 220-240V/50HZ
- Rated Power Input: 90 Watts
- Rated Current: 0.5 A
- Refrigerant: R600A
- Unit Size: 595Wx600Dx861H (Including 16mm stand feet; download the dimensions)
- Net Weight: 55kgs
- Shipping Weight: 59kgs
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
The fridge is working just fine.
The wine racks are ok however they are not that easy to install.
One of the racks can’t be installed as screws into the wall are not correct.
I am yet to contact Kings as many other things at our new house being completed and take priority.
Overall good products
Please feel free to contact us once you geta chance.
I have aspired to owning a wine fridge for many years but was always put off by the high cost. I took the plunge with the Kingsbottle wine fridge after successfully installing one of their wine racks and finding that the fridge price was very reasonable. The fridge is very high quality and well constructed with beautiful timber shelves on draw sliders and it feels very substantial as its 130kg weight would suggest. It fitted my whole wine collection so my rack is looking very sparse now, but I know that my wine is now protected from the summer heat and it looks amazing.
Great fridge, arrived ahead of schedule. Really good communication from seller.
Very happy with the purchase.
Very happy with our purchase. The fridge is quiet, stylish and maintains a consistent dual zone temperature.
The wooden drawers look great and have a good sliding mechanism.
I love the wine cabinet, having stored my wine previously in an underground cellar I was concerned moving into a new house with a bar but no cellar, the wine cabinet I bought from Kings bottle holds 150 bottles at the perfect temperature and is extremely quiet. It’s also an attractive fridge do fits into the bar perfectly.