This beautiful 820mm tall beer fridge is a real space saver with hidden hinges and front ventilation. This unit can be added to a custom cabinet design, it is also beautiful enough to stand on its own.
Equipped with an Embraco inverter compressor, this model is very quiet and consumes 40% less energy. It comes with a two-layer tempered glass door that filters UV rays. The included one layer of LOW E glass will give you a benefit: less condensation.
With 4 adjustable chromed steel shelves, this under bench beer fridge holds up to 161 cans of beer or other beverages, perfect for your family or restaurant. Order the KB145BX model under counter glass door beer fridge today from KingsBottle Australia.
- Volume: 145 Litre
- Capacity: 161 Cans (330 ml)
- Installation: Built-in or freestanding, Front Venting
- Shelf Configuration: 4 Chromed Steel Shelves
- Adjustable Temperature Range: 2-20°C
- At Min/Max Room Temperatures: 0°C / 38°C
- Noise Level in Decibels: <42dB
Top brand Embraco Inverter Compressor;
Thicker foam helps save energy consumption and optimize cooling performance
Compensates for air humidity.
Effectively filters impurities in the air while keeping the air in the cabinet fresh
Simple and easy to operate;
Clear and accurate.
Aggressive light control
2 minutes door open alarm
Laminated steel plate, integrated molding;
Seamless S/S Door Frame
Thin door design
- Rated Power Input: 220-240V / 50Hz
- Rated Current: 0.5A
- Power Input: 65W
- Power Lamp: 0.7W
- Refrigerant: R600A / 25g
- Unit Size: 595Wx 578D x820H mm
- Included 15mm stand feet;
- adjustable height from 820 to 850mm.
- This front-venting fridge can be built into cabinetry. Should it be built into cabinetry, there should be an additional 20mm on either side, behind and on top of the unit. These extra spaces enable units to be placed in the position efficiently, accommodate the door when opened, and without the power cords being damaged.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Awesome fridge finishes off my entertainment area.
This is a wonderful fridge that looks great in our kitchen as a stand alone Bar Fridge allowing more room in our other fridge for food and perishables.
Temperature is nice and cold at our preferred setting of 5 degrees.
Love the Fridge!
NB: this fridge is big and awkward to get inside your home, particularly if you have stairs at your entrance. It comes mounted on a self pallet and fortunately our driver saw our situation and assisted us....so we were lucky.
We are sure your cooler looks great. Also for next time we do have 'white glove delivery' available for stairy situations lol
Fridge does not an achieve lower set temperature range by 4 degree. Still trying to sort out this problem with supplier. Fridge plug noted as 3m although supplied with only 1.7m cord which is too short to easily plug into a cavity. Fridge spec & photos states chromed racks although supplied with black metal with an exposed raw timber edge?
I have had many different fridges over 5e years for our beverage fridge but finally I have found the perfect one! Keeps the drinks cold, even in humid QLD WEATHER, looks sensational and has plenty of room for party time. Just love the look of it too! So glad I found this one!
I highly recommend our purchase of the 308 litre bar fridge. It looks great and is well built. It has sturdy metal shelves that can be easily adjusted to hold a variety of beverages. An excellent product. Judy H