Storage and drying of aged meat is a proven method to maximize product consistency and enhance flavor. This large upright steak dry aging refrigerator KB180SA is one of our full-fledged professional refrigerators. Its precise electronic control system ensures precise temperature and humidity adjustments between 60-90%. You can get professional-grade perfect steak without additional expertise or effort.
- Net capacity: 388L
- Single Zone Compressor steak dry-age refrigerator
- Built-in/Free-standing installation
- Temperature range: 1°C-25℃
- Humidity Range:60%-85%
- Seamless stainless steel door frame with 2 layers Low-e glass
- 1 piece Stainless steel hanging rod with 3 pcs hangers
- 3 piece of stainless steel shelf
- 1 piece of stainless steel salt tray( Note: There is not salt block included in the fridge.)
- Touchpad controller with LED displayer
- UVC system
- SS AIR DUCT BOARD
- SS HUMIDIFIER COVER
- SS VENTILATION PLINTH
- White LED light
- Fan cooling system
- Water tank
- Rated Power Input:
- Rated Current:
- Refrigerant: R600a
- Body dimension: 595W x 710D x 1720H mm
- Packing dimension:645W x 780D x 1870H mm
- Net weight: 92 kgs
- Gross weight: 97kgs
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Very happy with the product. So far have had great success with meat I have aged so far. Staff were very quick to respond to any of my questions. Hardest part is waiting for the meat to age 😂😂
Great and easy to use.
Only time it’s touched is to refill the water container and that’s only once a week. First load of product was great and weight loss was minimal.
I almost made my own meat ager after doing considerable research and some testing. There are many variables to consider and this unit has it all(temp,humidity,bacteria control) automated in an elegant package. My first attempt was a 15# prime rib I aged for 30 days and a 17# brisket I aged for 45 days both came out fantastic. The only thing I would change is the location of the LED display, it cannot be viewed unless you open the door or take a knee. After a while I got to know the humidity needs and I didn’t need to check the display as much and became less an issue. Support was fast and attentive when I reached out during my learning curve. I’m overall impressed and worry free when it comes to the safety of my meat after long periods of time.