Two temperature zone, fully adjustable all-in-one under counter beer and wine cooler, this front-venting fridge combo unit can hold up to 28 bottles of wine and over 100 cans of beverages.
Upgraded from September 2019, this KB28LRX comes with an Embraco Inverter Compressor, the result is a quiet refrigerator with quality, stability, durability, and energy efficiency.
Dual-zone temperature design equipped with the high-end digital display controller accommodates two different serving temperatures to store both beer and wine at their ideal temperatures, ideal for any bar, restaurant, or home.
KB28LRX could be used outdoor if the location is shaded and there is no dust. But for outdoor use, we suggest you consider our OUTDOOR series.
- Charged tempered safety glass with two layers of UV protection.
- Quiet and durable Embraco Inverter compressor.
- Four strong, non-warping hardwood shelves and two chromed shelves included. Both shelves and racks are fully adjustable.
- Locks with a spare key to protect your stock.
- Front-vented heat dispersion systems, ideal for built-in installation.
- Blue Interior LEDs.
It is easy to see why this dual-zone double door beverage center, fully adjustable under the counter beer and wine cooler KB28LRX is our best seller. Ideal for any bar, restaurant, or home, our wine cooler, and beverage center comfortably holds and perfectly chills all of your favorite wines, beers, spirits, and fizzy drinks.
Whatever your beverage chilling needs might be, this brilliant unit can meet all of your needs with world-class features.
- Volume: 200 Litre
- Capacity: 100 Cans + 28 Wine Bottles
- Installation: Built-in or freestanding, Front Venting
- Shelf Configuration: 4 Wood Shelves, 4 Chromed Steel Shelves, Adjustable
- Adjustable Temperature Range: 1-18°C
- At Min/Max Room Temperatures: 0°C / 38°C
- Noise Level in Decibels: <42dB
- Rated Power Input: 200 Watts
- Rated Current: 3.0 A
- Refrigerant: R134A
- Energy Consumption: 1.23Kw*h/24h
- Net Weight: 82kgs
- Unit Size: 985W x590D x 860H mm (included 20mm stand feet)
- Additional minimum space requirements for built-in applications: Not required. But recommend 20mm either side, 10mm on top, 20mm at the rear
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Hi cannot review yet as not installed until our new house finished
We purchased a twin door drinks/wine fridge and were very happy with the fridge unit when it arrived. Looks stylish and user friendly to set up Quick delivery too
Delivery timing was good. Fridge still not out of the box as going into a new build. Will review again once installed.
Excellent product, doses exactly what it says it’ll do. Can’t fault it !
Works great in our Al Fresco area.