2-Door Full Stainless Under Bench Beverage Fridge, Outdoor
The most popular and hot selling two door under bench bar fridge is made of thick stainless steel inside and out, this gives it a great, solid & sturdy look. This refrigerator comes with solid door, fully adjustable chromed shelves holds up to 169 cans...it accommodates all your needs, perfect for home use and commercial bars everywhere. Indoor and outdoor options are available, check it out now!
- Long life, high quality, quiet running LG compressor that provides vibration free cooling.
- Italian brand CAREL temperature controller with automatic defrosting control mode, room high/low temperature alarm system, energy-saving management.
- State of the art fan - fan circulated air-cooling system. Cool air blows and distributes throughout the cabinet to ensure temperature uniformity in the entire cooler.
- Unique front-venting heat dispersion systems that allow each cooler to be built-in to cabinetry with minimal clearance.
- Chromed shelves, fully adjustable to meet storage needs.
- Stainless steer, self-closing, solid door
- Solid construction with 304 commercial grade stainless steel exterior and polished stainless steel interior.
- Lock with a spare key to protect your stock.
- Volume: 210Litre
- Capacity: 120 bottles (350 ml) or 198 Cans (330 ml)
- Installation: Built in or free standing, Front Venting
- Shelf Configuration: 4 Chromed Steel Shelves
- Adjustable Temperature Range: 1-8°C
- At Min/Max Room Temperatures: 0°C / 38°C
- Noise Level in Decibels: <42dB
- Cooling System: Compressor
- Temperature Control: Digital Thermostatic Control
- Circulating Fans: Low noise 12 volt
- Lighting type: Energy friendly LED (White)
- Door Type: Solid Door
- Security Lock: Yes
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Can you store meat in this fridge as well as your beverages
The refrigerator is designed to store beverages.
I don't know all the standards required for meat storage. In terms of temperature, I think it is okay because the temperature range of our refrigerator is 1 to 18C.
Thanks from Kingsbottle