Individual Layers Stackable Modular Wine Racks
Note that the price is based on one layer.
- Depth: 295mm
- 4 Bottles (18.90 Inch | 480mm) Width
- 5 Bottles (22.44 Inch | 570mm) Width
- 6 Bottles (25.98 Inch | 660mm) Width
- 7 Bottles (29.53 Inch | 750mm) Width
- 8 Bottles (33.07 Inch | 840mm) Width
- 9 Bottles (36.61 Inch | 930mm) Width
- 10 Bottles (40.16 Inch | 1020mm) Width
- 11 Bottles (43.70 Inch | 1110mm) Width
- 12 Bottles (47.25 Inch | 1200mm) Width
- Height: The height of the first layer is 140 mm (5.51 inches). With each additional layer, the height will increase by 130 mm (5.12 inches). See more details on the tab of DIMENSIONS)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
When are you likely to have more 5 bottle (570m) individual racks in stock?
Hi Margie, Thanks for contacting us. The 5 bottle individual racks are available in Rustic Hardwood Finish.
We don't have an ETA of the 5 bottle Natural Finish.
I purchased the 42 bottle wood & metal wine rack. It's a fantastic product. Well made very sturdy & strong. Also a much better product then some of the other stores I was looking at, as well as being cheaper.
I gifted my husband the beautiful 4x4 timber wine rack and he absolutely loves it. I loved that Kings Bottle have the option to have it assembled for a small additional fee. It wasn’t a long wait for it to arrive and came safely packaged. It looks stylish in our kitchen and the quality is fantastic!
Easy to put together and will be getting more in the future.
Easy to put together and looks great
I purchased the product unassembled. Didn’t realise I needed a mallet to put it together so it would be good to have that more obvious on the product page. The product was also small than what I was expecting. However, it looks great and holds bottles of different shapes and sizes well. I recommend.