The 750mm wide beer and wine fridge combo, by popular demand, has been added to the combo family. This under-the-bench fridge has two individual compartments, the temperature range on the left is adjustable from 5°F to 18°C while the right is 1°C to 18°C. The LOW E glass helps prevent condensation. This unit comfortably holds and perfectly chills all of your favorite wines, beers, spirits, and fizzy drinks. It is ideal for any bar, restaurant or home.
- The charged tempered safety glass is coated with two layers of UV protection to keep your wine safe from both incandescent and fluorescent light sources. The LOW E glass helps prevent condensation.
- The attractive stainless steel glass door hardware on the beer and wine cooler is easy to clean and maintain.
- The quiet and durable vibration-free cooling compressor combines with our state-of-the-art fan to distribute cool air throughout the cabinet, ensuring temperature uniformity in the entire cooler.
- Includes 7 beech wood shelves, 2 glass shelves, 1 wire shelf, 1 wire basket. Both shelves and racks are easy to remove to tailor your wine cooler and beverage center storage needs.
- High-end digital display controllers.
- Locks with a spare key to protect your stock.
- Unique front-vented heat dispersion systems that allow each cellar to be built into cabinets with minimal clearance.
- Interior LEDs.
- Volume: 184L (6.50 Cu.ft)
- Capacity: 58 cans (11.2 OZ) and 31 bottles of wine
- Installation: Built-in or freestanding, Front Venting
- Shelf Configuration: 7 wood shelves, 2 glass shelves + 1 wire shelf + 1 wire basket
- Adjustable Temperature Range: LEFT 5-18°C; RIGHT 1-18°C
- At Min/Max Room Temperatures: 0-38°C
- Noise Level in Decibels: <42dB
- Rated Power Input: 90 Watts
- Rated Current: 0.9 A
- Refrigerant: R600A
- Energy Consumption: 1.23Kw*h/24h
- Net Weight: 60kg (132 lb)
- Unit Size: 750W x 600D x 865H mm.
- Additional minimum space requirements for built-in applications: Not required. But recommend 20mm on either side, 10mm on top, 20mm at the rear
This front-venting unit can hold up to 31 bottles of wine and over 58 cans of beverages. Like all of our compressor units, this beer and wine cooler is equipped with one of the quietest compressors on the market, while its solid construction and design mean that this unit will be with you for the long haul.
Now you can appreciate the joy that comes with owning a beautiful and reliable unit that meets your every need. Treat all your beverages like royalty with KingsBottle.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
can you change the shelving time for the beverages, instead of the basket an addition glass shelve
yes, we can do that for you, as per request.
Hi there, Is this fridge suitable for undercover alfresco? Thanks
This fridge is designed for indoor use, at Min/Max Room Temperatures: 0-38°C.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Excellent product. Brilliant service
Ordered the Wine & Drink Fridges for our new bar. They look lovely together. Drinks are kept very cold. Happy with the purchase.
Excellent product and service to date
On delivery you could tell just from the packing it was a quality unit. Unpacking didn’t disappoint very solid doors and seals
Keeps beer colder than my old fridge and 2 zone wine fridge actually is 2 different temperatures unlike cheaper wine fridges I’ve had before
Highly recommend sure there are cheaper fridges but the quality is there to justify
Looks good. Beer is cold. Not too noisy. Prompt service