The 750mm wide beer and wine fridge combo, by popular demand, has been added to the combo family. This under-the-bench fridge has two individual compartments, the temperature range on the left is adjustable from 5°F to 18°C while the right is 1°C to 18°C. The LOW E glass helps prevent condensation. This unit comfortably holds and perfectly chills all of your favorite wines, beers, spirits, and fizzy drinks. It is ideal for any bar, restaurant or home.
- The charged tempered safety glass is coated with two layers of UV protection to keep your wine safe from both incandescent and fluorescent light sources. The LOW E glass helps prevent condensation.
- The attractive stainless steel glass door hardware on the beer and wine cooler is easy to clean and maintain.
- The quiet and durable vibration-free cooling compressor combines with our state-of-the-art fan to distribute cool air throughout the cabinet, ensuring temperature uniformity in the entire cooler.
- Includes 7 beech wood shelves, 2 glass shelves, 1 wire shelf, 1 wire basket. Both shelves and racks are easy to remove to tailor your wine cooler and beverage center storage needs.
- High-end digital display controllers.
- Locks with a spare key to protect your stock.
- Unique front-vented heat dispersion systems that allow each cellar to be built into cabinets with minimal clearance.
- Interior LEDs.
- Volume: 184L (6.50 Cu.ft)
- Capacity: 58 cans (11.2 OZ) and 31 bottles of wine
- Installation: Built-in or freestanding, Front Venting
- Shelf Configuration: 7 wood shelves, 2 glass shelves + 1 wire shelf + 1 wire basket
- Adjustable Temperature Range: LEFT 5-18°C; RIGHT 1-18°C
- At Min/Max Room Temperatures: 0-38°C
- Noise Level in Decibels: <42dB
- Rated Power Input: 90 Watts
- Rated Current: 0.9 A
- Refrigerant: R600A
- Energy Consumption: 1.23Kw*h/24h
- Net Weight: 60kg (132 lb)
- Unit Size: 750W x 600D x 865H mm.
- Additional minimum space requirements for built-in applications: Not required. But recommend 20mm on either side, 10mm on top, 20mm at the rear
This front-venting unit can hold up to 31 bottles of wine and over 58 cans of beverages. Like all of our compressor units, this beer and wine cooler is equipped with one of the quietest compressors on the market, while its solid construction and design mean that this unit will be with you for the long haul.
Now you can appreciate the joy that comes with owning a beautiful and reliable unit that meets your every need. Treat all your beverages like royalty with KingsBottle.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Hi there, Is this fridge suitable for undercover alfresco? Thanks
This fridge is designed for indoor use, at Min/Max Room Temperatures: 0-38°C.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Everything from ordering to delivery was spot on perfect! We love our dbl door beverage fridge 😉
Works great and holds so much wine and beer! Its beautiful too!
I purchased this to fit under an existing butler's pantry counter where there were two 30 inch stock kitchen cabinets. After some careful measuring I found that this unit from KingsBottle was a perfect fit. Took out one of the existing cabinets and this unit fit in the space like a glove. And this Wine and Beer Cooler Combo is absolutely awesome. The unit is dead quiet....and I mean dead quiet. It's well built and the blue led accent lights look awesome when lit. Only two things that I would add if I could: the ability to keep the led lights on indefinitely (they go off automatically after a little bit of time) and an open door chime if the unit door is left open (my kids keep soda in it and always seem to not close the door all the way). Otherwise this is an awesome fridge. I shopped around a lot and did a ton of research. Sure you could spend less but I advise not to. If you are in the market, this is the wine cooler/beer cooler you've been looking for. Very, very happy with this unit.
Love our new beverage cooler.It’s stores an amazing amount of bottles and cans and has been a nice addition to the kitchen. I really like the light on the inside when we are entertaining.
The 30” combo wine and beer cooler has performed flawlessly from the initial start up. The quality of the unit is above most other brands. I was concerned about operational noise from the compressor. That turned out to be a none issue. I would recommend this cooler.