The 750mm wide beer and wine fridge combo, by popular demand, has been added to the combo family. This under-the-bench fridge has two individual compartments, the temperature range on the left is adjustable from 5°F to 18°C while the right is 1°C to 18°C. The LOW E glass helps prevent condensation. This unit comfortably holds and perfectly chills all of your favorite wines, beers, spirits, and fizzy drinks. It is ideal for any bar, restaurant or home.
- The charged tempered safety glass is coated with two layers of UV protection to keep your wine safe from both incandescent and fluorescent light sources. The LOW E glass helps prevent condensation.
- The attractive stainless steel glass door hardware on the beer and wine cooler is easy to clean and maintain.
- The quiet and durable vibration-free cooling compressor combines with our state-of-the-art fan to distribute cool air throughout the cabinet, ensuring temperature uniformity in the entire cooler.
- Includes 7 beech wood shelves, 2 glass shelves, 1 wire shelf, 1 wire basket. Both shelves and racks are easy to remove to tailor your wine cooler and beverage center storage needs.
- High-end digital display controllers.
- Locks with a spare key to protect your stock.
- Unique front-vented heat dispersion systems that allow each cellar to be built into cabinets with minimal clearance.
- Interior LEDs.
- Volume: 184L (6.50 Cu.ft)
- Capacity: 58 cans (11.2 OZ) and 31 bottles of wine
- Installation: Built-in or freestanding, Front Venting
- Shelf Configuration: 7 wood shelves, 2 glass shelves + 1 wire shelf + 1 wire basket
- Adjustable Temperature Range: LEFT 5-18°C; RIGHT 1-18°C
- At Min/Max Room Temperatures: 0-38°C
- Noise Level in Decibels: <42dB
- Rated Power Input: 90 Watts
- Rated Current: 0.9 A
- Refrigerant: R600A
- Energy Consumption: 1.23Kw*h/24h
- Net Weight: 60kg (132 lb)
- Unit Size: 750W x 600D x 865H mm.
- Additional minimum space requirements for built-in applications: Not required. But recommend 20mm on either side, 10mm on top, 20mm at the rear
This front-venting unit can hold up to 31 bottles of wine and over 58 cans of beverages. Like all of our compressor units, this beer and wine cooler is equipped with one of the quietest compressors on the market, while its solid construction and design mean that this unit will be with you for the long haul.
Now you can appreciate the joy that comes with owning a beautiful and reliable unit that meets your every need. Treat all your beverages like royalty with KingsBottle.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Could this sit outdoor room please?Outdoor refrigerators are designed to work normally in low or high-temperature environments and maintain a preset temperature, they can better deal with continuous temperature fluctuations caused by weather.This fridge is not suitable for outdoor use. If the ambient temperature exceeds its set working environment range of 0 to 40C, it will not work normally, or the cooling performance will deteriorate.We do not recommend this, but if the specific place is shady and not exposed to direct sunlight, rain, you should be able to use this refrigerator. If the place is dusty, the condenser needs to be cleaned regularly.
Does the depth include the handles? If so, how deep without the handles?
The dimensions of this KBUSF66BW are 750W x 600D x 865H mm. The depth 600D does not include the handles.
If the handles are included, the depth is 645mm.
can you change the shelving time for the beverages, instead of the basket an addition glass shelve
yes, we can do that for you, as per request.
Hi there, Is this fridge suitable for undercover alfresco? Thanks
This fridge is designed for indoor use, at Min/Max Room Temperatures: 0-38°C.
The wine and beer combo is a serious bit of kit, you can tell it is very high quality. It comes extremely well packaged in its own mini pallet. It's quiet, the controls are easy and the dual temp works well, you can get the beer very cold! Fast delivery.
Explicit instructions regarding delivery wait time, and with friendly communication nearer the due date, all stops were pulled out to ensure delivery before we had to go away. Extremely pleased with layout, quality and function of fridge - a welcome addition to our drink storage needs! Always wanted one and certainly not disappointed!!
Easy order process, quick delivery and great product. Thanks
After a very unfortunate timing (due to floods) with the first delivery of the combo units, we were v well supported with another pair sent with great assistance. Thanks Meggie.
We purchased the wine and beverage combination with the dual zone wine fridge. We have been running the fridges fo rseveral weeks and have no problems at all with them - they have been whisper quiet in operation. During the heavy rains we have expereienced and the high humidity there has been some condensate on the beverage fridge door - however this is normal with the high humidity. Otherwise very happy with the fridges and the whole order process through KingsBottle.