Select your desired width and height, build your wine racks now.
Note that the wine rack height listed does not include the extra row of bottles which can be added along the top.
A full set of Neck Protector Clips are included. These simply attach to the wine rack, preventing the bottle from scratching. This modular wine rack can also be very easily connected to other wine racks with a set of connector clips.
- The dimensions of each hole are 95x95 mm, so it will fit most of the bottles, but unfortunately, it will not fit all bottles in the market. If your bottle is larger or wider, then it will likely not fit.
- Custom-built implies you may choose the dimensions of the rack. You cannot order racks of smaller dimensions (for example 1x1 configuration) and piece them together manually.
- 1x1 configuration means a wine rack of 1 bottle width and 1 bottle height. Some customers misunderstood this and purchased the 1x1 racks to build the wine racks themselves.
- If you would prefer a system with a larger storage capacity ( over 1000mm in height or width), please contact us for a tailored quote.
The unassembled wine rack may be difficult for some people to set up at home. We are happy to provide the Assembly Service as an optional service. Or, you could purchase the Pre-Assembled Wine Rack units:
- Custom-Built Natural Finish Wine Racks | Pre-Assembled
- Custom-Built Black Onyx Finish Wine Racks | Pre-Assembled
- Custom-Built Mahogany Finish Wine Racks | Pre-Assembled
- Custom-Built Rustic Hardwood Finish Wine Racks | Pre-Assembled
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Hello I am needing custom racks to fit a space of 1905mm height and 865mm wide, what would you suggest?
You could consider the custom-built wine racks as following:
8x9 configuration (800Wx895H) wine racks, 2 units;
18x Connector Clips to connect the above 2 wine rack systems
4x Wall Brackets
The final wine rack system will be 800mm width, 1845mm height, storage capacity 160 bottles
I have a space of 590mm wide & 370 high, can you please suggest the best number of rows etc I need to order.
Please check custom build wine racks.
5 bottle width (515mm) 3 bottle height (325mm) will fit your space.
Hi I have 2 only 8x8 win racks. I want to join them and add height and width. Converting to 10 wide and 18 high can you assist. So adding 2 wide and extra 2 rows high. It is to fit in an existing cupboard
You can consider custom built wine racks with 1x8 configuration (1 bottle width 8 bottle height), then connect them with 44x connector clips. (These clips, will provide an extra row or column of storage).
This will build a 10 bottles width 17 bottle height wine racks (990mm width, 1655 mm height)
Hi can you do 3bottles wide and 8 high?. Does it have to be fitted onto a wall or can it be free standing along side another cupboard? What would be the price be roughly?
Thank you for asking. On the product page, you can choose 3 Holes width, 8 Holes Height in the options, then you can find the price.
It can be free-standing
Hi there. Is it possible to configure as just 1 bottle in width but 20 or so high? We have a small space but tall space we were thinking of putting a wine rack into but it’s only 14.7 cm wide. Thanks
Thanks for reaching out to us.
You can consider 2 of 1x10 configuration units, and then combined them together with 6 Wine Rack Connector Clip (usually it needs only for, but for your case, I think 6 is better).
Because it is tall but with only one bottle wide, you need to have some Wall Brackets With Fixings to connect the wine rack to the adjacent wall, I will say 6 as well.
Thanks from Kingsbottle
I’ve previously ordered & received in good shape a 72 bottle wine rack pre assembled. Recently I ordered a smaller version to assemble myself however there were more than several parts missing and some of the metal pieces were bent. The first time around I was thrilled with the service and the quality. It’s unfortunate the second time around was disappointing.
A fantastic and customised sized wine rack for the space we had. Fits precisely, looks stylish and is of exceptional quality.
Product as it looks online and super simple to assemble. Just make sure you have a rubber mallet ready. Looks perfect!
Just go ahead without thinking. You can keep extending depending upon your needs.
It all worked out really well. But if you want someone to help with rewriting the instructions give me a call.