This Wine & Beverage Refrigerator Combo features two separate units and three distinct temperature settings, with Low-E glass minimising condensation and an energy-efficient Embraco inverter compressor.
Borderless Black Glass Door Option:
Boasting a modern and sleek aesthetic, the 1800mm Height Upright Wine & Beverage Refrigerator Combo With Low-E Glass features a borderless black glass door with a printed effect, providing unobstructed visibility into the interior.
- Volume: 425*2 Litre
- Capacity: 630 Cans (330 ml) + 159 bottles of wine
- Installation: Built-in or freestanding, Front Venting
- Shelf Configuration: 8 Chromed Steel Shelves + 15 Beech Wooden Shelves
- Adjustable Temperature Range:
- Beer Side: 2-20°C
- Wine Side: Upper Zone 5-12°C; Lower Zone 12-20°C
- At Min/Max Room Temperatures: 0°C / 38°C
- Noise Level in Decibels: <42dB
Top brand Embraco Inverter Compressor;
Super quiet and reduces energy consumptions by 40%.
Increases the air circulation space around the compressor; Better cooling performance, less vibration, less noise.
Thicker foam helps save energy consumption and optimize cooling performance
Compensates for air humidity.
Effectively filters impurities in the air while keeping the air in the cabinet fresh
Reduce energy consumption;
Less condensation on the glass door.
Simple and easy to operate;
Clear and accurate.
Aggressive light control
2 minutes door open alarm
Laminated steel plate, integrated molding;
Seamless S/S Door Frame
Thin door design
Wine friendly beech wooden shelves;
Cleverly spaced to fit regular and larger bottles.
- Rated Power Input: 220-240V / 50Hz
- Rated Current: 0.9A
- Power Input: 130W
- Power Lamp: 0.7W
- Refrigerant: R600A / 52g
- Energy Consumption: 1.18Kw*h/24h
- Unit Size: This is a set of two units. Each unit in this combo is 595W 700D 1800H mm (Included 15mm stand feet)
- These front-venting fridges can be built into cabinetry. Should it be built into cabinetry, there should be an additional 20mm on either side, behind and on top of the unit. These extra spaces enable units to be placed in the position efficiently, accommodate the door when opened, and without the power cords being damaged.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Great customer service from the Kings Bottle team. I ordered this earlier and they were lovely enough to keep it for us until our new home was built. Bar fridge itself is great. i love that you can have two different temperatures for each side.
The Wine and Beer fridges are great (5 stars). The only negative is the delivery (hence 4 stars overall). After ordering and paying the money (including delivery) we were then told delivery is only to the front door. Delivery guys were very good…however, were only authorised to deliver the fridges to the front door. I then needed to get the fridges to up the stairs to my kitchen (townhouse - first floor). If I had of known at the time of ordering that delivery was only to the front door I wouldn’t have ordered them. Every other appliance or furniture I have ordered includes delivery to the place I needed (and many also include installation).
Excellent fridge - great for two temperatures, and red and white wine storage. Has rear enclosed to prevent anything getting in and nesting. When delivery company “lost” fridge in transit, company was excellent, kept chasing up, keeping in touch, helping fix missing freight issue.
Excellent fridge with multi temp storage for all drinks and wines and well priced too
From an initial phone call to Jack at KingsBottle who answered all of my queries to the online ordering, tracking/delivery updates, incredibly quick delivery and the product itself I cannot fault KingsBottle. The 750mm wide wine and beer combo fridge in black looks very smart in our kitchen. I wouldn’t hesitate in a recommending KingsBottle to anyone looking for a quality product with super efficient service. Thanks Jack.