Experience the perfect blend of style and functionality with our Wine & Beverage Refrigerator Combo. This combo comes with two separate units and two temperature settings, allowing you to store your wine and beverages at their optimal temperatures. The Low-E glass door minimizes condensation, while the energy-efficient Embraco inverter compressor ensures efficient and noise-free cooling. Get the best of both worlds with KingsBottle's Wine & Beverage Refrigerator Combo.
Borderless Black Glass Door Option:
With our borderless black glass door option, the 1800mm Height Upright Wine & Beverage Refrigerator Combo With Low-E Glass offers a modern and sleek aesthetic. The door features a printed effect, providing unobstructed visibility into the interior.
- Volume: 425*2 Litre
- Capacity: 630 Cans (330 ml) + 161 bottles of wine
- Installation: Built-in or freestanding, Front Venting
- Shelf Configuration: 8 Chromed Steel Shelves + 16 Beech Wooden Shelves
- Adjustable Temperature Range:
- Beer Side: 2-20°C
- Wine Side: 2-20°C
- At Min/Max Room Temperatures: 0°C / 38°C
- Noise Level in Decibels: <42dB
Top brand Embraco Inverter Compressor;
Super quiet and reduces energy consumptions by 40%.
Increases the air circulation space around the compressor; Better cooling performance, less vibration, less noise.
Thicker foam helps save energy consumption and optimize cooling performance
Compensates for air humidity.
Effectively filters impurities in the air while keeping the air in the cabinet fresh
Reduce energy consumption;
Less condensation on the glass door.
Simple and easy to operate;
Clear and accurate.
Aggressive light control
2 minutes door open alarm
Laminated steel plate, integrated molding;
Seamless S/S Door Frame
Thin door design
Wine friendly beech wooden shelves;
Cleverly spaced to fit regular and larger bottles.
- Rated Power Input: 220-240V / 50Hz
- Rated Current: 0.9A
- Power Input: 130W
- Power Lamp: 0.7W
- Refrigerant: R600A / 52g
- Energy Consumption: 1.18Kw*h/24h
- Unit Size: This is a set of two units. Each unit in this combo is 595W 700D 1800H mm (Included 15mm stand feet)
- These front-venting fridges can be built into cabinetry. Should it be built into cabinetry, there should be an additional 20mm on either side, behind and on top of the unit. These extra spaces enable units to be placed in the position efficiently, accommodate the door when opened, and without the power cords being damaged.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Excellent fridge with multi temp storage for all drinks and wines and well priced too
The purchase process was simple & clear. I was pleasantly surprised to receive a discount after the purchase which effectively covered the transport cost. Delivery was prompt and efficient, with the fridges being unpacked and placed exactly where we wanted them. Very happy
Beyond expectations. Really pleased with the stylish look and speedy delivery. Very easy purchase process and looking forward to enjoying many cool beverages.
We purchased the wine and beverage combination with the dual zone wine fridge. We have been running the fridges fo rseveral weeks and have no problems at all with them - they have been whisper quiet in operation. During the heavy rains we have expereienced and the high humidity there has been some condensate on the beverage fridge door - however this is normal with the high humidity. Otherwise very happy with the fridges and the whole order process through KingsBottle.
Love these new combo fridges
They look amazing , they are extremely quiet and are nothing short of class.