The 900mm wide beer and wine fridge combo, by popular demand, has been added to the combo family. This under-the-bench fridge has two individual compartments, the temperature range is adjustable from 2°C to 20°C for each zone. The LOW E glass helps prevent condensation. This unit comfortably holds and perfectly chills all of your favorite wines, beers, spirits, and fizzy drinks. It is ideal for any bar, restaurant or home.
- The charged tempered safety glass is coated with two layers of UV protection to keep your wine safe from both incandescent and fluorescent light sources. The LOW E glass helps prevent condensation.
- The attractive stainless steel glass door hardware on the beer and wine cooler is easy to clean and maintain.
- The quiet and durable vibration-free cooling compressor combines with our state-of-the-art fan to distribute cool air throughout the cabinet, ensuring temperature uniformity in the entire cooler.
- Includes 5 wooden shelves, 3 glass shelves. Both shelves and racks are easy to remove to tailor your wine cooler and beverage center storage needs.
- High-end digital display controllers.
- Locks with a spare key to protect your stock.
- Unique front-vented heat dispersion systems that allow each cellar to be built into cabinets with minimal clearance.
- Interior LEDs.
- Volume: 190L (6.70 Cu.ft)
- Capacity: 34 wine bottles + 98 cans
- Installation: Built-in or freestanding, Front Venting
- Shelf Configuration: 5 wood shelves, 3 glass shelves
- Adjustable Temperature Range: 2°C to 20°C for each zone
- At Min/Max Room Temperatures: 0-38°C
- Noise Level in Decibels: <42dB
- Rated Power Input: 120Watts
- Rated Current: 220-240V/50HZ (AU), 0.6A;
- Refrigerant: R600A
- Energy Consumption: 595 kWh/Year (ISO23953-2)
- Net Weight: 152 lbs (69 kg)
- Unit Size: 900W x 595D x 850H mm (641D mm if including the handle).
- Additional minimum space requirements for built-in applications: Not required. But recommend 20mm on either side, 10mm on top, 20mm at the rear
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Can you tell me what the temperature range of each cabinet in the fridge is please
Thanks for your interest in our wine and beer combo.
The Adjustable Temperature Range for each zone is 2°C to 20°C
Great customer service from the Kings Bottle team. I ordered this earlier and they were lovely enough to keep it for us until our new home was built. Bar fridge itself is great. i love that you can have two different temperatures for each side.
Excellent fridge - great for two temperatures, and red and white wine storage. Has rear enclosed to prevent anything getting in and nesting. When delivery company “lost” fridge in transit, company was excellent, kept chasing up, keeping in touch, helping fix missing freight issue.
From an initial phone call to Jack at KingsBottle who answered all of my queries to the online ordering, tracking/delivery updates, incredibly quick delivery and the product itself I cannot fault KingsBottle. The 750mm wide wine and beer combo fridge in black looks very smart in our kitchen. I wouldn’t hesitate in a recommending KingsBottle to anyone looking for a quality product with super efficient service. Thanks Jack.
Fridge arrived up in North Queensland quickly and was really well packaged - it looks and works great in the kitchen - great decision to buy from Kingsbottle, highly recommend company and product.
Great service and they were able to explain what fridge best suited my needs. It works great.