Select your desired width and height, build your wine racks now.
Note that the wine rack height listed does not include the extra row of bottles which can be added along the top.
A full set of Neck Protector Clips are included. These simply attach to the wine rack, preventing the bottle from scratching. This modular wine rack can also be very easily connected to other wine racks with a set of connector clips.
- The dimensions of each hole are 95x95 mm, so it will fit most of the bottles, but unfortunately, it will not fit all bottles in the market. If your bottle is larger or wider, then it will likely not fit.
- Custom-built implies you may choose the dimensions of the rack. You cannot order racks of smaller dimensions (for example 1x1 configuration) and piece them together manually.
- 1x1 configuration means a wine rack of 1 bottle width and 1 bottle height. Some customers misunderstood this and purchased the 1x1 racks to build the wine racks themselves.
- If you would prefer a system with a larger storage capacity ( over 1000mm in height or width), please contact us for a tailored quote.
The unassembled wine rack may be difficult for some people to set up at home. We are happy to provide the Assembly Service as an optional service. Or, you could purchase the Pre-Assembled Wine Rack units:
- Custom-Built Natural Finish Wine Racks | Pre-Assembled
- Custom-Built Black Onyx Finish Wine Racks | Pre-Assembled
- Custom-Built Mahogany Finish Wine Racks | Pre-Assembled
- Custom-Built Rustic Hardwood Finish Wine Racks | Pre-Assembled
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Can you pull them apart and add them together as you see fit to create the shape you need? I have a space under the stairs which has 4 different angles forming a bit of a circle and varying heights.
Yes, all of our wine racks are made to order and we can have them made to any shape and size. Please email the dimensions (with a draw or picture will be better) to firstname.lastname@example.org
This wine rack is beautiful, affordable and came exactly as ordered. It took me about an hour to put together on my own, and whilst the instructions aren't exactly clear they're not worse than your average Ikea build. If you're not a confident flat pack builder like myself, your may want to get the preassembled version, but honestly it wasn't that difficult.
My wine is all nicely stored now and I'm very happy with my purchase.
Great customisable solution and quick delivery
We had a confined space in our underground lockup, ideal for storing wine. Problem was in finding a wine rack to fit it. I was casually searching the web when I came acrossKingsBottle. I raced downstairs with a tape measure, carefully measured the dimensions, checked the web site and worked out how many holes, and ordered a 9 by 8 assembled rack. Hey presto - perfect fit! Now filled with 72 bottles of wine, aging peacefully. Check out the photo (sent separately)
Happy with product
Very nice looking wine rack, reasonably easy to assemble. As with most flat packs, the instructions could be more detailed. Flexable size options and colour choice, a definate plus. Fast delivery and customer service excellent. One incorrect piece was replaced very quickly.
Highly recommend the company and product.