Select your desired width and height, build your wine racks now.
Note that the wine rack height listed does not include the extra row of bottles which can be added along the top.
A full set of Neck Protector Clips are included. These simply attach to the wine rack, preventing the bottle from scratching. This modular wine rack can also be very easily connected to other wine racks with a set of connector clips.
- The dimensions of each hole are 95.5x95.5 mm, so it will fit most of the bottles, but unfortunately, it will not fit all bottles in the market. If your bottle is larger or wider, then it will likely not fit.
- Custom-built implies you may choose the dimensions of the rack. You cannot order racks of smaller dimensions (for example 1x1 configuration) and piece them together manually.
- 1x1 configuration means a wine rack of 1 bottle width and 1 bottle height. Some customers misunderstood this and purchased the 1x1 racks to build the wine racks themselves.
- If you would prefer a system with a larger storage capacity ( over 1000mm in height or width), or fit large bottles (hole dimensions 110x110mm), 2-bottle deep, please contact us for a tailored quote.
The unassembled wine rack may be difficult for some people to set up at home. If you're not a confident flat-pack builder, you may want to get the pre-assembled version that is available.
- Custom-Built Natural Finish Wine Racks | Pre-Assembled
- Custom-Built Black Onyx Finish Wine Racks | Pre-Assembled
- Custom-Built Mahogany Finish Wine Racks | Pre-Assembled
- Custom-Built Rustic Hardwood Finish Wine Racks | Pre-Assembled
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Hi, I have a space cavity above my fridge that I would like to store wine bottles, I currently have something there now but would love to replace with one of your designs in black onyx finish. Could you please let me know how many bottles I can fit with the following measurements. Height: 360-380mm Width 927mm and a price. Also, do you supply the brackets to attach to the wall ? Thanks
The custom-built 9x3 (9 bottle width, 3 bottle height) will fit your space.
The wall bracket is available, but I don't think it is necessary because the rack system is only 3 bottle height.
Hi I have 1.25l Bundaberg rum bottles that I would like to put into something like this. Will they fit if I was to get one? The height and width of all sides are. 85mm each and the length is 300mm
Yes, the wine racks will fit the bottles with up to 95mm Diameter.
And the 300m length is not an issue.
I have a space of 1000 wide x 1930 high. Can you custom build to this?
Thanks for your questions.
10 holes width (990mm)
20 holes (1940mm) or 19 holes (1845mm) height
please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know which will fit better. We will send you the details.
I have a space between a wall & end of cabinetry of 160mm. Can I build a single vertical row to an approx. height of 900mm using your system? Thanks Cari
Yes, it can be custom-built 1x8 (135mm width, 800mm height), or 1x9 (135mm width, 895mm height). I will recommend you to add 4 wall brackets to hook the racks to the wall.
How much would a 42 bottle rack cost, both assembled and unassembled? Thanks
On the product page, you can choose the width and height, unassembled or pre-assembled. You can see the price of the product with all these options. Any problem, please contact us
I would like to order wine storage with a sloping top to fit under stairs, is this possible?
Thanks for your inquiry about our wine racks. You could refer to the sloped timber wine rack
and the custom built wine racks to choose which will be more fit.
if you have any questions, you can also email us email@example.com
Custom Built Wine Rack | Rustic (Hardwood) Finish | Un-Assembled
I purchased a 7x5 configuration and it fits absolutely perfectly in the space. It was easy to assemble and looks great. Very happy with
the wine rack is beautiful looking and very stable. however if I had not have a very clever handyman, i would not have been able to complete it myself. you really have to think it over and need somer power to finally complete it.
I ordered a 110 bottle timber and a sloped timber rack to install under my stairs. The racks were straightforward to assemble and look great. Very sturdy. I highly recommend this product.