The fully assembled measurements of the different sized wine racks are:
2 Bottle Width
- Width: 23cm | Height: 23cm | Depth: 23.5cm
3 Bottle Width
- Width: 32.5cm | Height: 32.5cm | Depth: 23.5cm
4 Bottle Width
- Width: 42cm | Height: 42cm | Depth: 23.5cm
5 Bottle Width
- Width: 51.5cm | Height: 51.5cm | Depth: 23.5cm
6 Bottle Width
- Width: 61cm | Height: 61cm | Depth: 23.5cm
7 Bottle Width
- Width: 70.5cm | Height: 70.5cm | Depth: 23.5cm
8 Bottle Width
- Width: 80cm | Height: 80cm | Depth: 23.5cm
9 Bottle Width
- Width: 89.5cm | Height: 89.5cm | Depth: 23.5cm
10 Bottle Width
- Width: 99cm | Height 99cm | Depth: 23.5cm
Available Timber Colors: Natural Finish, Dark Mahogany Finish, Black Onyx Finish and Rustic (Hardwood) Finish
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
I’m considering your sloped wine rack. Are any of your woods termite treated? As it’s to go under the house we do need to be careful.
The answer is YES, all wood strips are fumigated and termite treated
Hi. i'm after a slope wine rack 150cm long and 100cm high, is this possible? Thanks Nick.
yes, it can be custom-built. Please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org) your exact space dimensions
Assembling this rack is one of the worst experiences of my life. I wouldn’t wish this on my worst enemy. If the American penal system forced inmates to assemble these all day long there would be far less crime in America. Absolutely insane
Got thus for my husband, and he loves it 🥰
I would highly recommend the Timber Wine Rack if you are looking for some wine storage options. By far this is one of the best wine racks we have ever owned. The sleek and stylish look is awesome!!!!!!
Happy with the purchase and help i received assembling it. I would caution DIYers to take their time and care while assembling larger configurations otherwise the project can devolve into a frustrating frenzy of whack-a-mole.
Well packaged. Made it easy.